Equipment level IX

Hi all,

I can't find the pieces of equipment to complete the equipment level VIII and up to level IX of my characters. When I click on the "find" button, all I see is an empty screen and I can't find thoses pieces anywhere.

I thought it was normal but then I noticed that a lot of players have their Qui-Gon Jinn, Eeth Koth or Old Daka (the characters I would like to see evolve in my collection for instance) with equipment level IX and sky high power.

Could someone get me out of the dark and explain to me how to do that please ?

Thank you all

Replies

• Options
    I got my own issues with this gold digging game and I'm up there too... I can maintain 153 comfortable... but if I had to take 2 guesses.... A. You don't require it at your level.... B. You have to 3 star complete more or all your cantina missions and light and dark in normal and hard settings. Or C.... THEY WANT YOU TO BUY $1,000 in real money for purple pictures of crystals than spend them on Data cards because you are not gonna need one... you'll need 50 of them... 20 of another and 30 of the last...than craft it to fill one of 6 slots. Only costs $100 if you score a prize every time. I figured playing this game on my phone was much more important than leasing the new Audi I test drove 3 times. Greedy ****! I already could of bought a Playstation 4 and a couple games for what I have invested.
  • Options
    Sorry... I am trying to help... but the only way to stay competitive is spend money. No skill... just money... I'm level 72... and it will cost me 3 mil in credits to advance one team of 5... I surely do not have enough training druids so that will cost $50 cash to buy them. You can't even win them and that much credits and crystal rewards are like 3 when I need 1,000s to comply to the game. I go up a level a day... keeping one team maxed out cost 5 million credits a day and 1,000 random level training droids. I don't win half that on a perfect day. 93,000 credits... well ya get 6 shots at that a week.
  • Wannabe
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My characters are level 75 and 7 stars, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

So, is there a something I am not doing right ?

But I agree with you on one thing, you can't compete with the best if you don't plan to spend money and that's the **** part of that game.
    I've been playing since December which allows me to remain kind of competitive but otherwise it would be impossible.
  • Options
    In achievements... I have 43 Mil in ACHIEVED CREDITS... I bought probably just as much... so 100 million credits can't even get a 5 man team to level 72. $100 in crystals BUYS you 13 million credits which will pay for 2 level ups 70 to 72... you will never win that much in credits and training. Get out while you can or buy something you can use. Don't be like me. Sorry to ruin the game for you. But there just is no skill... just money. Disney Lucas need it I guess.
  • Options
    I haven't hit 75... sorry... what about completing the light and dark side levels.... it might be in level 8 or 9
  • Options
    Usually on the hard missions....not normal
  • Options
    Of course the cantina battles also. Just FYI... but last I read.... the max out was raised from 70 to 80 but you are 5 levels away from hitting a wall and just chasing your tail.
  • Options
    If you completed your battles... nothing wrong I can think of... the other place to look is daily challenges that won't open till level 76 or higher... than check if it's agility, strength or intelligence. Going up levels is most important to unlock your next level of battle. Do that and spend money... you are on track. I've heard of cheats... but I don't cheat... otherwise there is nothing hidden or special level. It's really simple straight forward... try hitting 76 and see what the new daily challenge opens for you... might take a day or 2 till it pops up. Sunday is the best day to look.
  • Options
    I will say that shards and special things may only come around in shipments or battle redemption rewards... it may me there one day and gone the next. If all else is proper with ya... than ya just have to keep checking your arenas and shipments. That General Grievous can't be found but in the shard shop for me. Or maybe I haven't unlocked his battle yet. I do know I will quit this before I spend what it takes to get him from my anglem..let alone 7 stars.
  • Options
    If I may ask... what piece are you looking for because my characters abilities are at 9 and 10 I believe... I know it's 9... maybe I can see where it is on my game. I haven't had problems finding things besides shards and I've beefed up my players strong.
  • Options
    Sorry for the complaining but my characters are maxed in strength and agility and int... so 8 know the stuff is out there if ya tell me the name.
  • Options
    My Quito Ginn...is level 9 power all around and some 10s.... I looked and 90% of his stuff is in the dark side battles. You should have no problem finding if ya complete up to level 7 Dark.
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Those gears cant be found in-game at this point. You need to be in a guild, participate in raids to get those gears.

Some people have gear 9 because they pre crafted before the update. Those who did not precraft, they changed the gear requirement and now you have to wait for the major update on Monday and then join a guild and then participate in raids to get those gears to move your toons past gear 8 to gear 9.
  • Wannabe
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Arijit

So that's why so many of them have it, lucky people
    Thank you for your explanations. :-)