Not a bug, but definitely an issue for a paying player

Nonemo
1656 posts Member
I just pulled an 8x Chromium pack and received among other shards two Leia, one Ahsoka and one Ventress. I don't have many cards at 7* but these all happen to be.

Having half my pack literally useless felt very disappointing. And I feel worried about what plans you in GC have for these extra shards. I believe I've read that there will be options for them, but I sure hope they won't end up being less useful/valuable than non excessive shards.

Would be great to hear what plans you have for this. I don't quite feel comfortable with buying more Chromium packs now.

Replies

• Options
    so,it seems I have a same issue here.
    I just wonder, why I can continue collect a character shards after I upgrade this character to 7 star. Especially this character shards can only get from chromium pack. It means nothing to this character, only waste my money.
  • Options
    Keep em. You will need these shards once they raise the Level cap e.g. to 70
  • Options
    Can not say so,Each card has a certain chance of getting.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Character shards are for stars, not for levels.
  • Options
    Olddaka wrote: »
    Can not say so,Each card has a certain chance of getting.

Yes, and that's why they need to be of some value no matter what. People will stop buying if most of their money is wasted on shards they can't do anything with.
  • Options
    I just opened an 8x pack of the eight only two were not characters that are already 7* this is getting ridiculous, I literally have hundreds of shards that I can't use between various characters. Hey @EA_Jesse or @CG_AaronNemoyten @CG_RyDiggs what is the plan for this. At this point buying packs is just wasting money and it's really disappointing. I don't mind spending. But seeing the vast majority of my money thrown away between bugs and greedy rolls...
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm really hesitant to buy more crystals right now... Gonna wait and see what the developers say. Oh, and happy new year y'all!
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    I stop my heroes at 6*. There is such a small gain going from 6* to 7* that i perfer to redirect my resources at 6* instead of 7*. I can always finish off these heroes another day should i start fighting mirror teams where the one star level matters. I guess another benift is i dont have to worry about an overrun of shards. Extra shards just contribute towards the eventual 7* completion.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    There is a plan for an upcoming feature for your extra shards. We'll talk about it more in the New Year.

-Aaron
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks Aaron! You're the best. ^^
  • Options
    Glad to hear it! Thanks!