Leveling Up Abilities

I'm just curious what is everyone's thoughts on which abilites and how to level them up? Do you level up one character first, spread it out to what you think are the most important abilities on your team?

My current team is:
lvl 45 4* Phasma (L) 1/1/1/4 for abilities
lvl 45 4* Kylo Ren 3/4/1/1/ for abilities
lvl 45 4* Darth Maul 1/4/1/3 for Abilities
lvl 45 5* Jedi Consular 1/1/4 for abilities
lvl 45 5* Luminara Unduli 1/4/2/1 for abilities

Not sure if I should continue leveling their abilities up and if so in which order, or possibly look at making a change to my team such as with:

Lvl 45 4* Princess Leia 1/2/1/3 for abilities

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Get all your base attacks levelled up. They are the bread and butter attacks that are used the majority of the time. You'd be surprised how much extra damage you can do just from levelling them up. JC also gets the chance to reduce his cooldowns on hit just from the basic attack, which is invaluable.
  • Options
    Get all your base attacks levelled up. They are the bread and butter attacks that are used the majority of the time. You'd be surprised how much extra damage you can do just from levelling them up. JC also gets the chance to reduce his cooldowns on hit just from the basic attack, which is invaluable.
    Along that line, next level up what you use.
    There's no point leveling up Darth Maul's leader ability if he will never be a leader.
  • Options
    I kind of figured that, I had mostly went with AOE abilities or those that do a lot of good with passive abilities at first, which apparently was the wrong route, I ended up leving up JC's attack twice and Maul's attack once so far and will be doing the same to the rest once I get more Mats tomorrow.
  • Options
    With your main team, you eventually want to level everything up except the leader abilities for heroes you know will never be your leader. My phasma for example is 4/6/3/5. I wanted her leader maxed, and then her advantage + turn meter ability. Ill bring her basic to max and then her speed debuff.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda