Talia's water of life is draining protection not health

gobears21
1265 posts Member
Not sure if this was as intended or not; it says it will drain 20% of her health but it seems to be draining 20% of her protection.

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Noticed as well ... however, Jesse told, that Protection will work like health, just not healable ... so maybe its intended.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Noticed as well ... however, Jesse told, that Protection will work like health, just not healable ... so maybe its intended.

Maybe... I really think it was just an oversite where they're calling the "deplete health" function that was modified to suck protection first and missed that some players like talia should drain health and not protection.... of course since we don't have the spec, they can now just dress that shiny bug into a tuxedo and call it a feature lol
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »

I noticed this today when I pulled her out the first time in GW. Honestly, it really should drain her health and not protection. Draining her unhealable health pool first makes it even more counterproductive to use her heal then while she has Protection up.

Either that, or they should allow her basic to regen her protection pool as well.