Wasn't QGJ's lead supposed to give a potency buff

Big_Boss
2326 posts Member
If I remember correctly QGJ at max level for his leader ability was supposed to give +25 speed to all allies but then it was changed to only affect jedi and give them a potency buff in the first turn. Is this currently working or not?? Because I don't see anything to indicate that my jedi are receiving this potency buff for the first turn.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    If I remember correctly, it is true for 8th level of his leader ability, which is accessible beyond level 80 and therefore not even displayed now.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, it is true for 8th level of his leader ability, which is accessible beyond level 80 and therefore not even displayed now.

Yeah thats what I thought as well but for some reason I upgraded my lead once I hit level 72 and now it says "maxed" which I don't understand why
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

Yeah thats what I thought as well but for some reason I upgraded my lead once I hit level 72 and now it says "maxed" which I don't understand why

Because stuff over level 80 no longer displays in the game, probably because it might change a lot before we actually get there. It was in one of the recent updates.