Duplicate character shards

Does anyone know what the formula is for duplicate character shards? I've been given as little as 7 and as much as 35 shards, I'm curious about odds and formula

Replies

• Options
    Depends on how many stars the toon opens up for 1-4 gives you different amounts
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Think it is 7 for a 1*, 12 for a 2*, 35 for a 4*. Not sure about a 3*
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    As others said it depends on the star levels the toon activates at.
    1* gives 7
    2* gives 15
    3* gives 25
    4* gives 32
  • Options
    Basically your getting half unlock except 4* where you 40%, so weird just make them all half lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Point worth noting: if you don't "activate" the toon, you get the full amount.
    (So 10, 25, 50 and 80)

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Basically your getting half unlock except 4* where you 40%, so weird just make them all half lol
    Aren't they all one under half? Just so when we get really close, we have to get a whole other unlock to push it over.
  • Options
    Nevermind it is all over the place lol
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Pulled Dooku from Bronzium today and I can confirm it is 25 for a 3*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Point worth noting: if you don't "activate" the toon, you get the full amount.
    (So 10, 25, 50 and 80)

Ive noticed that if u pull from bronzium nowadays, it activates straight away. For example i pulled a full stormtrooper today and went to look and it was activated, happened also with mace some time ago. Such a shame u cant strategize with them anymore.