GoH: Warriors - Join our community of 100+ players - all levels welcome!

Amonereb
28 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hey folks, following on from the run away success of the main Singapore guild, thread is here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/25321/team-singapore#latest

We have decided to create a 2nd Singapore ally guild for mid range players - if you have a power between 20k and 28k and live in Asia, we are the guild for you. Get up to speed and become a top player you can then join our main guild run by "line id" Jaqenhgar - message him as leader of the top Singapore guild or message me line id "amonereb" for membership to the feeder guild.

Both guilds share the same main chat group in Line so you can learn from the best in game.

May the force be with you!
Post edited by Amonereb on

Replies

• Options
    Shameless bump :) - things getting real busy on the forums today and just to remind you all, this is the place to come for Asia timezone players :) hit me up on line "amonereb"
  • Options
    Just to note that we are request daily participation and will be aiming for 5* raids to stay with.
  • Options
    Am i applicable? Im from Malaysia, im not a competitive player looking for a fun guild, im currently lvl 74 with 29k power in arena and rank top 20 most of the time. Im a daily player and usually complete GW but sometimes too lazy to finish it. My line ID naifreak
  • Options
    10 spots left in our mainly Asian based guild. Message me, or join me on LINE, my ID: amonereb
  • Options
    We do have US players as well, just saying.
  • Options
    but mostly Asian based players la
  • Options
    Need a guild. Level 74. Usually 70 - 110 on arena without recharges. Living in japan. Cant find you on line, any other way to keep on touch?
  • Options
    Found you on LINE.
  • Options
    Last call for last few spots - roll up and be part of a community of over 100 active players!
  • Options
    wow, looking how many experienced folks we have in line chat. Join the group and learn along with us.
  • Options
    I live in Singapore but not Singaporean. F2P player looking for casual guild. Lvl 73 with 3 7* and 2 6* toons. 25K power. Line id: postergamer. I am not too much of a talker in Line though.
  • Options
    Welcome Tarugo!

Last few spots still free. Come get some!
  • Options
    Welcome Darth SLR!
  • Options
    Hi amonereb, added you on Line, my ID is geekgeek

Currently level 67 with team power of 20+k
  • Options
    Hi team singapore! Im also from sg.
    Darthiliator is in my server. Not sure if he is on this forum
  • Options
    Hello, from malaysia here :-)