Which skill shoul i upgrade with omegas

İ am planing to use the for savage oppres do you have better opinions

Replies

• Options
    I deffinitelly go for Daka´s basic. +15 perc. stun chance- that makes it 60 perc. - that with Dooku and RG and my team goes on a STUN FRENZY - boom" I stunned the sheriff"
  • Options
    BoroSmooth wrote: »
    I deffinitelly go for Daka´s basic. +15 perc. stun chance- that makes it 60 perc. - that with Dooku and RG and my team goes on a STUN FRENZY - boom" I stunned the sheriff"

But I did not stun the deputy... Oh no!
  • Options
    Fives and Daka, nuff said
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Whoever you have in your main team that has a good lvl 8. -shrug-

Putting my first few into Aayla basic for better assist chance, Leia basic for more turn metre on hit, and cooldown on stealth. Then Qui's basic attack. After that nothing very significant.
  • Options
    İ dont have daka :(
  • Options
    I run a droid team and I'm going for HK-47's leader ability, +20% turn meter on a critical hit for droids. So now any time a droid on my team crits they will gain 50% turn meter, is it just me or is that pretty sweet?
  • Options
    Going for QGJ's Basic, then Harmonious Assault. Turn basic into a TM steal, and give him the ability to heal allies, albeit randomly? Yes!
  • Options
    Savageop wrote: »
    İ dont have daka :(

What heros are you thinking of?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Everyone has their own opinion based on their own squad. I've got my savage up to hear 9 and maxed out. Dude is a tank, though not considered one, and hits about as hard as anyone in the game, and you're gonna add 30% damage to his basic?! I think that's a legit consideration.

TM and stuns are nice, especially if that's who you have maxed, but in the end, it's all about damage, and that's a huge upgrade for an already hard hitter. I just hit 75 and will get to 76 in about a week, he's getting my first omega mat, and he's gonna pound!!
  • Options
    I just hit 76 this morning. I have been choosing not to do as many energy refreshes and use crystals to refresh the omega event. I had 20 gold ability mats. I did Yoda's basic for extra TM. QGJ's, and Daka's. I'm saving some to upgrade some special abilities down the road.
  • Options
    Savage looks better choice for me for arena and gw
  • Options
    İ can complete gw easily but i have sneaky suspic it will become harder so should i consider to upgrade barris leader ability
  • Captain_Reynolds
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Savageop wrote: »
    Savage looks better choice for me for arena and gw

With that name I imagine you may be bias :P

Of note though, as much as I like his skillset he's still bugged. Any team running with QGJ get a free offense up from hitting Savage with humbling blow even when he's got no buffs to begin with. Makes it not really wise to use him on a defensive team. Even the AI on offense takes advantage of it. No bueno. Here's to hoping they fix it one day.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Rey all the way. Cuz best Dammage dealer in game so far.