[In Pictures] My GW run today, Full recap

WildGrunt
1230 posts Member
edited April 2016
Surprisingly easy run today, last 3 days I started facing Dooku (L), RG, GQJ, and Rey in each and every node from node 8 upwards

Squad Arena power: 33.8K
Time taken: 40 minutes
Total Toons used: 8
Toons lost: 0
Total number of retreats: 3 to 5
*Still, no way it could have been done on Auto*

Here's a recap (It gets interesting from Node 5 onwards):

Node 1

X0lrXrD.jpg

Node 2

LY7vinY.jpg

Node 3

wbl3i6s.jpg

Node 4

NbxI54W.jpg

Node 5 (EVERY, and I say EVERY attack had an assist, so far from the 20% assist chance)

E3Zxk3m.jpg

Node 6 (70% chance of evasion)

Yf8oID0.jpg

Node 7

FWhKo9V.jpg

Node 8 (Again, 128925% chance of assists)

MN0Aj8H.jpg

Node 9

9qhk9HI.jpg

Node 10

1vHgaJD.jpg

Node 11

rwobnPM.jpg

Node 12

d2K5lSE.jpg

Result

JCDbYYZ.jpg

tcYbYhy.png

Other team used:

gt6c1Ke.jpg

And the team you see at the Result part of Node 12, so in total:

- Barriss
- Luminara (Had some guest appearances)
- QGJ
- RG
- Yoda
- Leia
- GS
- Daka
Post edited by WildGrunt on

Replies

• WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    In conclusion, seems much easier than the previous days, specially with this happening yesterday:

S6Lt8wz.jpg
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    That's about how long mine are, it seems like it's easier than before the update some how, I only have 2 maxed characters that I use and besides a hit squad(which I love) I might lose 1 or 2 total besides the hit squad.

*Hit squad is kind of a combination of suicide and power team, their job when you get to a pretty insane squad is to focus in on one character and take it out and if they live long enough to wear down others, great, most of the time I'll go back in 5 on 4 with main team and wreck them after taking out their strongest character
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    That's about how long mine are, it seems like it's easier than before the update some how, I only have 2 maxed characters that I use and besides a hit squad(which I love) I might lose 1 or 2 total besides the hit squad.

*Hit squad is kind of a combination of suicide and power team, their job when you get to a pretty insane squad is to focus in on one character and take it out and if they live long enough to wear down others, great, most of the time I'll go back in 5 on 4 with main team and wreck them after taking out their strongest character

I have to disagree, it is waaaay harder than before the update - specially when you hit squad arena power 33.5K - it turns into something really disturbing.
    I am just saying it is better than the last 2 days where it was unbelievable.
    Something I noticed though: AI really focus fires one of your toons no matter what you do, so you REALLY need RG - I almost thought that QGJ had an invisible taunt
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    RU486 wrote: »

I have to disagree, it is waaaay harder than before the update - specially when you hit squad arena power 33.5K - it turns into something really disturbing.
    I am just saying it is better than the last 2 days where it was unbelievable.
    Something I noticed though: AI really focus fires one of your toons no matter what you do, so you REALLY need RG - I almost thought that QGJ had an invisible taunt
    I'm only about 29.5 so maybe that's why, I only have not made it to the end once since the update and that was first GW after, but even then I still made it to node 11, I adjusted accordingly and walked through the last few after losing the first one. One thing I did switch was saving barriss for later and used Daka from the start, those stuns making them miss turns is great.
  • Balbes
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Omg dude, i wish i had such an easy GW as yours. Only 2 teams with RG. Wait till you get nodes 2-12 with RG
  • Options
    Looks pretty standard. I can auto GW, but by auto I don't mean "click auto do a 360 and walk away". I mean I individually target but I don't choose spells.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    Today was the hardest GW I've had since the update, and it was still a heck of a lot less stressful and easier than before the update happened.
  • Options
    Nice! I'll have to keep an eye on my squad power, never really gave them any notice earlier. Never faced a lvl 75+ squad yet. 2k+ to 76 myself and the max I've faced are 75 level squads. Something to do with the power ratings maybe? My squad's 30k.
  • Options
    Looks pretty standard. I can auto GW, but by auto I don't mean "click auto do a 360 and walk away". I mean I individually target but I don't choose spells.

I'd like to try it once, just don't want to risk my win streak lol!
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

Same here :)
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Balbes wrote: »
    Omg dude, i wish i had such an easy GW as yours. Only 2 teams with RG. Wait till you get nodes 2-12 with RG

Believe me this was the case the last 3 days - today was surprisingly easy
  • Options

Hehe well it does depend on your enemies you're matched against, but if it looks bad you can always retreat and change a few characters and auto again hoping for less Dooku dodges :D
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Balbes
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Can someone confirm conspiracy that when you lose GW one day, next day you get teams bit easier?

I keep losing GW on my f2p account every 2nd day. Then next day is like a breeze.
  • Options
    Nice! I'll have to keep an eye on my squad power, never really gave them any notice earlier. Never faced a lvl 75+ squad yet. 2k+ to 76 myself and the max I've faced are 75 level squads. Something to do with the power ratings maybe? My squad's 30k.

I was thinking it has something to do with squad power also Azrael. My squad power is 30k too. In arena I only target squads that are 28k and lower just to try and keep my GWs a little easier, but as my squad power goes up especially this last week I've notice my GWs are getting harder as well.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Your characters are gear 9 so your argument is invalid /s
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Your characters are gear 9 so your argument is invalid /s

What argument
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    No but really, good run, I need Barris it seems, RNG hates me (46/80) about to unlock Dooku (47/50) and still only get one shard out of six from the Barris DS Hard Nodes. MOst likely I'll be lvl 69 tomorrow and I'll unlock her cantina node.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    No but really, good run, I need Barris it seems, RNG hates me (46/80) about to unlock Dooku (47/50) and still only get one shard out of six from the Barris DS Hard Nodes. MOst likely I'll be lvl 69 tomorrow and I'll unlock her cantina node.

Cantina will help you a lot
  • Options
    The last 2 days had been a breeze. Today was a breeze until I got to node 9. There I faced
    Dooku (L), GS, QGJ, Phasma, RG level 74, 2 on my team went down and I had barely finished getting protection off of GS because it was dodge after dodge after dodge. So I had to retreat and long story short I had to throw everything but the kitchen sink at that node to get through. I did beat the whole thing, but I was down to my last 4 characters when it was all said and done.