Ahsoka vs Old Ben leadership ability

Their leadership ability is basically the same, except old ben provides the 15% evade bonus to everybody and Ahsoka only provides it to Jedi and night sisters. Also, old Ben provides 25% turn meter on evade while Ahsoka only provides 20%. I really don't know how the developers could have overlooked this. If they are going to make two characters grant the same leader ability but have one grant it to everyone while the other only grants it to a specific group, then the one who only grants it to a specific group should get a significant buff in it. If they are going to limit Ahsoka's ability to Jedi and nightsister then they should buff those stats significantly, otherwise her leader ability is worthless. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Maybe because Ben is a Jedi Master and Ahsoka is just a Padawan Learner?
  • Options
    I'm not sure anyone really believes that Ahsoka was ever truly operating at Padawan level. At least not after the movie.

Not that this has anything to do with her redundant **** leadership skill lol. Should give her clone synergy or something. Nightsisters? ****?
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I realized that her leader is whack after I wasted some purples on it. Oh well, she's a great leader for challenges when paired w an ally dooku
  • Options
    Her leader ability helped me win 7* Yoda.
  • Options
    Maybe because Ben is a Jedi Master and Ahsoka is just a Padawan Learner?

Then they should get rid of her leader ability and give her another special. Or they can just buff her ability to something useful
  • Options
    While her leader ability maxed out isn't as good as old Ben at four or five, the fact that she is ashoka makes her worth while. Old Ben can't lead my nightsisters and also be able to be heavy hitting.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    I mean what about Greedo? Same deal with boba only limited to scoundrels and no crit chance on it at omega
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • Options
    O Vader/Veers thing.
  • Options
    I think they badly need to re-look different leader abilities
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I could see your point if the 2 characters were both in Cantina shipments. As it is, a person could get Ahsoka and use her leader because they don't have Ben. The stranger one, to me, is Greedo vs Boba. Both are available through shipments, but one gives it to only scoundrels and the other to everyone.

Lumi could also be mentioned here. She provides an evade chance to jedi, but only provides half of it to non-Jedi. So she falls somewhere between Ahsoka and Ol Ben. It all depends on what the rest of your team is.
  • Options
    Ahsoka is a Padawan. She probably should not have a leading skill.
  • Options
    Ben is lacking in other areas thus needs a better leader ability maybe?
  • Options
    Ahsoka is a Padawan. She probably should not have a leading skill.

She was a Commander in the Grand Republic Army who led clones into battle multiple times.
  • Options
    Durrun wrote: »
    I mean what about Greedo? Same deal with boba only limited to scoundrels and no crit chance on it at omega

But his Max leadership gives turn meter on crits to those guys...
  • Options
    So if they gave Rey a leadership ability—say, dodge to Resistance allies—they should make sure she gives them more dodge than OB does? And if they didn't, this would be them overlooking something?