1 posts Member
edited April 2016
Redacted
Post edited by Torrin_Dol on

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    What was the team you spent a lot of money on that is no longer viable? Every good team pre patch is still a good team post patch.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    You built a specific team in a game still in BETA with a constantly changing meta and now that is EA/CG's fault? I don't think you have much of a case my friend.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    What was the team you spent a lot of money on that is no longer viable? Every good team pre patch is still a good team post patch.

This. Bar anakin and yoda and FOTP, every other toon who got nerfed was easy to get and didn't require money. Rey and GS are still awesome, and with the update other unviable toons are now good.
  • Options
    LOL at your demands. We're all in the same boat. Adapt or give up. Speed teams are still viable, you just need an RG, STH, or even Poe in it to make them last.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    If it's QGJ/Yoda i feel you. I am already placed in a spot i usually don't find myself till morning. Reason : QGJ/Yoda. Eh... @RAYRAY You must be in a not so active shard if you don't place outside top 20 with QGJ lead overnight.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    If it's QGJ/Yoda i feel you. I am already placed in a spot i usually don't find myself till morning. Reason : QGJ/Yoda. Eh... @RAYRAY You must be in a not so active shard if you don't place outside top 20 with QGJ lead overnight.
    Quite the contrary. November shard. However, I have since switched to Dooku and still don't drop out of the top 10 over night.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @RAYRAY Yea that would do the trick :disappointed:
  • Options
    I saw reduction damage on jc and koth, wondering who are viable now?
    Also both easily downed by ig86 special(without assist atk itself) not to !mention yoda, whom the masses already speak for it
    the cake is a lie
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Torrin_Dol wrote: »
    So I've spend a good amount of money on this game against my better judgement, and have played everyday since launch. As I'm sure everyone by now is aware this update is a wreak. I devoted money and my time to building a specific team and now that team is pretty much useless. So either so many people complained because they didn't get their way or this really is a cash grab to get more money. Well I'm gonna join the masses. FIX NOW. Or you will lose another PAYING customer.

You already have spent on a mobile game, EA has already won.

If you dont spend anymore it dont matter, the game has newcomers everyday.

There was some nerfed but tbh FOTP looks good at level 80 and tbh FOTP shouldnt be OP as he is a pilot and will be more for when Ships come out.

You can still play use your team and use Rey and keep farming.
  • Options
    Torrin_Dol wrote: »
    So I've spend a good amount of money on this game against my better judgement, and have played everyday since launch. As I'm sure everyone by now is aware this update is a wreak. I devoted money and my time to building a specific team and now that team is pretty much useless. So either so many people complained because they didn't get their way or this really is a cash grab to get more money. Well I'm gonna join the masses. FIX NOW. Or you will lose another PAYING customer.

@Torrin_Dol What is your team? Who sucks now?

The meta hasn't changed all that much at this point and most top end speed toons that were used before the patch are still being used.

As somebody who paid a good amount (how much we talking about here?) you should have a huge advantage as you will have a lot more toons to choose from than most other players. This paid advantage should give you the ability to adapt, so your post doesn't make sense. Unless you were expecting top toons to stay top forever, which is not a realistic expectation to have. The game has already seen some meta shifts in it's short time on the market. This is just another one.

Adapt or die. That is how games go.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Speed not nerfed, you are wrong.
  • Options
    I'm not part of the masses you speak of.