What's your dream team?

Glupdrup
12 posts Member
edited April 2016

My personal dream team is Rey or Dooku, QGJ or poggle, Ayala secura, RG, and luminari.

Replies

• Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    QGJ, RG, Aayla, Leia, Rey
    Against super high stun teams swap Aayla and QGJ leaders possibly.

Currently have Aayla 6* from lucky chromium drops, only just got Rey to 5* so I am using Yoda instead.

Who would you wish to have as your leader @Glupdrup
  • Options
    QGJ, Yoda, Mace, Ahsoka, Anakin.

got most of them.....but devs decided they should all suck.....
    “Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing …”

– Yoda
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Rey sandwhiched with Padme and Old Leia ;)
  • Options
    Game wise? Grievous, 88, 86, MagnaGuard, hk. Probably hk as lead.
    What I would want is grievous lead, MagnaGuard, 86, Droideka, Commando Droid.
  • Options
    Game wise? Grievous, 88, 86, MagnaGuard, hk. Probably hk as lead.
    What I would want is grievous lead, MagnaGuard, 86, Droideka, Commando Droid.

I have other droid at 7* and 6*GG, this team in current meta sucks... which broke my heart.
  • Options
    Phasma(L), Daka, Dooku, FOTP, RG

HK47(L), IG88, IG86, IG100, JE
  • Options
    Phasma, Daka, Dooku, Fives, Leia

Not sure if it would be any good but it looks fun to play
  • Options
    @Smithie lmao.

@Akster I'm liking Dooku as lead right now. They'll probably nerf the dodge bonus soon, so I think the next best option is going to be phasma if that happens
  • Options
    Phasma(L), RG, Fives, Leia, Aayla. I challenge anyone to play this team at gear 9 and level 8 abilities and not throw down his/her phone to write a 1000 word essay on this forum asking for nerfs.
  • Options
    Really, Leia. That's it. I really want Leia. She would open up so many possibilities for me. She is the key to so many team compositions that I cannot have.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Ima-Gun(L)
    Aayla
    Lumi/Dooku
    Fives
    Royal Guard

Working on royal Guard. After she is finished I go after Ima-Gun and prey Aayla becomes available.