Royal guard

C1T1Z3N_CA1N
18 posts Member
edited April 2016
For some reason when I play with my Royal guard and a character on my squad goes below 50% health my Royal guard goes into taunt mode and stays there until I get health for the character below 50 and continues to be there for 1 to 2 turns when I read the character description it says he goes into taunt for one turn. Is this happening with anybody else's Royal guard

Replies

• DingleTingle
    210 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    RG triggers taunt on multi-hit attacks even if that character being attacked dies. Is this suppose to happen?

RG's taunt will trigger multiple times on the same character if that character's health goes above 50% and then back down below 50%. Is this suppose to happen.

RG's taunt has an incorrect description. It is in effect to two turns. I repeat RG takes 2 turns before taunt is removed.
    Bye Forums.
  • Options
    RG triggers taunt on multi-hit attacks even if that character being attacked dies. Is this suppose to happen?

RG's taunt will trigger multiple times on the same character if that character's health goes above 50% and then back down below 50%. Is this suppose to happen.

RG's taunt has an incorrect description. It is in effect to two turns. I repeat RG takes 2 turns before taunt is removed.

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮