Am I too late to the guild party?!

Cottonfresh
46 posts Member
edited April 2016
As the title implies, have I waited oh too long to seek out a guild? I've procrastinated this long for no proper reason, but I'm in the market for an active guild filled with peers both pleasant and challenging for myself and a friend.

We've both been active, consistent players over the course of the last four and a half months that this game has been live, and have each accumulated over 18 7* toons through grinding and purchases. We're not proud of our lack of what reeks of fiscal irresponsibility, but we've been pleased with the investment and the development that have evolved from our contribution. Needless to say, we aren't afraid of spending a bit more.

As for personality, I can speak for myself that I'm roughly 27% an *** and probably 3% petty. Like most maturing adults, we just want a pleasant atmosphere with active and constructive guild mates like we've encountered across many other platforms.

I don't type this as a way of selecting the best offer, I just honestly don't want to dig through thread after thread seeing if at least two roster positions are available.

Thanks for reading.

Level: 75

7*: 18

Gear 8: 19

Gear 9: 3

Arena average: top 10 before update; top 50 post update

GW wins: 23

Arena wins: 547

Start date: November 27th 2015

East coast USA
Post edited by Cottonfresh on

Replies