Personal Best Damage

I'm curious what other players have done as far as maximum damage dealt. I ask because I just had Vader do 65,000+ damage with his Culling Blade ability in the STR Gear Challenge, which really caught me off guard!
However, that was with the "super advantage" and all the extra debuffs, so it's not really representative of normal damage output.
So what's your personal record?

Replies

• Options
    99999 with savage :wink:
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    [img][/img]KMMVtRE.jpg
    I did this just the other day. Was my personal best.

Edit: darn pic won't post over mobile. 126K here. Ok there we go. I've heard others get as high as 130k.

Droid damage boost, Advantage and Sid as leader to boost critical value.
  • Darth_Nihilus
    97 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Iv had Vader Do 85k in arena, Had so many debuffs on the enemy team
  • Options
    Wow! Really stacking the debuffs there.
  • Options
    Yeah its pretty nice, i have him Gear 9 lvl 74 so hes good to me
  • Options
    In regular battles I've borrowed a boba, my rey, Poe leader, phasma poggle and rey third was impressive... 4crits... Can't remember but on the order of 35000 post update... Not bad for a regular cantina battle and not a challenge boosted one...
  • Options
    I had a feeling an Advantage + Offense Up Rey would be up there.
  • MTan
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Rey does like 40+k with her 3rd skill. Fotp likewise with 2nd skill regularly. But only Vadar can do upwards of 100k so far when its properly prepped and RNGesus smiles at you.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I had 80k from Vader today. And non Culling blade attacks my highest was a 45k with Ahsokas special
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Are you guys talking dmg in challanges or what? I have never seen FOTP hit 40k. The highest i've seen Ahsoka do is just above 14k. I'm talking arena.
  • MTan
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Olfbald wrote: »
    Are you guys talking dmg in challanges or what? I have never seen FOTP hit 40k. The highest i've seen Ahsoka do is just above 14k. I'm talking arena.

In the str challenge
    Or thats what i was referring to since thats what the op posted
  • Options
    @djlott @Darth_Nihilus

how many stars are your vaders?

and does he need precrafted gear to get to and level 9?

I've almost got him at 5*'s and haven't put any effort into gearing him.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    @Obi_Wan_Cannoli Surprisingly, my Vader is still 4*. Like you, I'm close to 5* but have about 1p shards to go. He does not need precrafted gear to get to level 9. In fact mine is gear level 8 right now and I'm one slot away from 9.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    djlott wrote: »
    [img][/img]KMMVtRE.jpg

Edit: darn pic won't post over mobile. 126K here. Ok there we go. I've heard others get as high as 130k.

I just realized something here. It's very strange that any of my allies actually have Advantage Up. AFAIK, none of my toons in the challenge can provide it so how did Lumi, Vader and 86 actually trigger this effect?
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    It's amazing to me that people were complaining how hard challenges were. I cant remember the last time I lost on auto
  • Options
    [img][/img]KMMVtRE.jpg

I just realized something here. It's very strange that any of my allies actually have Advantage Up. AFAIK, none of my toons in the challenge can provide it so how did Lumi, Vader and 86 actually trigger this effect?

Thats the buff the strength challenge uses for killing the droids, it isn't actually advantage.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    djott: I just realized something here. It's very strange that any of my allies actually have Advantage Up. AFAIK, none of my toons in the challenge can provide it so how did Lumi, Vader and 86 actually trigger this effect?

Granbo: Thats the buff the strength challenge uses for killing the droids, it isn't actually advantage.

djlott: ah ok thanks.