Mission 4-L on the light side is broken.

I find it quite difficult to get past it, even when I'm 10 levels over it, and blue geared.
The grenade spamming troopers are highly annoying.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. You would need a squad of Chewbacca to win it lol
  • Options
    I did 2 star it at 39....just get the best healer from an ally that you can. I used 3 healers and still barely survived.
  • Options
    Ability blocker and good healers are key for this fight. If you can stop the abilities, then they cant throw the grenades.

Old Ben is great for this if you have him or can get him from ally. He will make a difference. I also ran barris and jedi consul in order to get by it. They were healing on cooldown to keep me alive.
  • Options
    Ander wrote: »
    I did 2 star it at 39....just get the best healer from an ally that you can. I used 3 healers and still barely survived.

Who else heals besides Barriss and Jedi consular?
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    Who else heals besides Barriss and Jedi consular? [/quote]
    The Ewok Elder heals and resurrects as well
  • Options
    This is ridiculous, just had my first go and got destroyed.
  • Options
    Luminara heals…one of my allies had her at 40 I think.
  • R0BP0CALYPSE
    28 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    3 starred everything till 4L, then got wiped on the first wave. There is absolutely no way this level is balanced. I'm level 36 insta-wiping on a "level 30" stage
  • Options
    Yeah I can place first in my leaderboard 3 days in a row yet can't beat this level? What gives EA?
  • Options
    I beat 4-L light side no probs, I think you folks need to have some patience and work on your squads more instead of focusing so much on light side/dark side progression. I didn't use any characters that aren't easily available.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Obviously if we build our squads up more we can all eventually beat it. The point is that it is misbalanced compared to other levels around it.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    LoL wait til HARD 4-F
  • Options
    You have to be lvl43 to access stage 5 so you don't need to beat it before reach 43...just level up and relax, then beat it @ 43
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't realise you had to be 43 to go into 5 so I guess it makes more sense now
  • Options
    I beat it at level 36 but was only because I had a friend with a level 48 Luminara. But you can't even play the next set of levels until you are level 43 anyway. Yeah you miss out on some of the stage 4 hard levels for a little while but you really aren't missing that much unless you are level 43 and still can't beat it.
  • Options
    Nicks075 wrote: »
    Ander wrote: »

Who else heals besides Barriss and Jedi consular?

If you have Barriss and Consular, I'd look for an Ima-Gun Di as a support unit. He gives Jedi's health, is tanky, and has a defense up special. I passed 4L with 2* @level 41 overall using Ahsoka (4*), Chewy (4*), Consular (5*), Akbar (4*), Barriss (4*), and Ima (borrowed).

Ima has the counter attack to Jedis you can mob the aoe barrage from the troopers with Barris / Ima / Ahsoka and Consular. Akbar doesn't really help here as he has low health and he's not well built, but I just don't have a much better light side toon to work with right now.

I would argue though that 4L is probably overly difficult and misbalanced relative to what is around it. The nodes preceding it are much easier and actually all the nodes on 4-Hard are less difficult. I have those all 3* and didn't have much of an issue. 4L blew me apart a few times though until I went full tank / defense.

If you don't have Barriss, I think borrowing her is the way to go as a start. There should be a decent number of well built Barriss toons - I see her pretty often available.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    CptKloss wrote: »
    You have to be lvl43 to access stage 5 so you don't need to beat it before reach 43...just level up and relax, then beat it @ 43

But you can do the level 4 hard missions well before 43, and there's some good stuff in there.

I have Barriss, Consular, Ahsoka, Chewie and borrowed an Ima-Gun Di. Twice. Total annihilation. I guess I will try again in a few levels.

Either way, this level needs to be adjusted.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    CptKloss wrote: »

But you can do the level 4 hard missions well before 43, and there's some good stuff in there.

I have Barriss, Consular, Ahsoka, Chewie and borrowed an Ima-Gun Di. Twice. Total annihilation. I guess I will try again in a few levels.

Either way, this level needs to be adjusted.

You have the pieces Qeltar - that's what I beat it with - almost same team. And my 6th member - Akbar - was a dead weight in this particular matchup. He kept being the low man I had to struggle to protect. Another decently strong Jedi would have been ideal.
  • Options
    Passed 4-L this morning. The trick is to get a solid leveled Barriss Offee as your sixth character.

The healing power across characters offsets the grenade spamming. Couple other things helped: powered up my Luke to 4 stars and upped his attack and critical chance. This let's me pick off one of the troopers quickly. Upped my Chewy to 4 stars and upped his healing ability. This let's me direct attacks to Chewy while the others are surviving the grenade spam and post spam shots. I still have a weak Jedi Consular but he is enough to give one heal in per round until he gets picked off. Another obvious tactic is target the troopers that haven't thrown yet and try to knock them out first.
  • Options
    4L is extremely difficult, oddly once I finally beat it I got 3 stars. It took getting my team to level 38, and gearing there weapon level to 4 each. My suggestion, keep doing arena battles, play other levels, and check how you perform against 4 L periodically. Once your top attacker can kill a stormtrooper with one hit, you're in a good spot.
  • Options
    I remeber these old threads *sigh* Now it's all NERF SO AND SO TOO OP and it's just ruining the forums smh
  • Options
    Yeah I remember back in the day getting my rear end handed to me, it wasn't until I got lucky with a ally with QGJ plus Barriss that I won that mission.