Is Dooku Leadership supposed to do this?

CPMP
974 posts Member
edited April 2016
Enemy team has offence up on 3/5 heroes, along with some minor buffs (Lumi's heal over time)
I decide to mass dispel offense up buffs with Ventress, to get rid of them. Enemy Dooku resists my dispel and gains offence up...

pBhpjT4cqN8.jpg

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, yes. If Ventress fails to hit with her dispel attack it will buff the opponent. It's getting crazy out there. I was surprised the other day when I attacked one person with Daka and I saw a second (non-attacked person) gain Offense Up because they resisted the secondary stun.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yes! WAI
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    Unfortunately, yes. If Ventress fails to hit with her dispel attack it will buff the opponent. It's getting crazy out there. I was surprised the other day when I attacked one person with Daka and I saw a second (non-attacked person) gain Offense Up because they resisted the secondary stun.

Yes - this is very annoying. Yoda's foresight also drops whenever he is the "accidental" target of Daka's secondary stun. This seems odd, as it is not technically an attack.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*