GS vs kylo speed

Is kylo(phasma lead) faster than GS at all? Or is the ais speed also secretly buffed?

Replies

• Options
    Came down to one of those moments where it was 1v1 and GS had yellow bar and kylo was red and he just gets to aoe and then reg attack back to back. Was just wondering if that's how it'll always be
  • Options
    Im trying to understand why people think Kylo is suddenly useful, i have him maxed but there is nothing different about him except for maybe a bigger health bar, ither wise he still hits like a 4 year old girl.
  • Options
    Most likely because of the 40% bonus chance to attack with phasma lead, but that's not my concern right meow
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    My reason being no one can beat kylo in a 1v1 situation. In my opinion.

His aoe depletes protection even if dooku is around to counter.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    It's not a speed thing. GS's speed is 154 to Kylo's 116 (both at max). But with a Phasma lead, you have to account for the assist bonus, which can be cast upon yourself. So, 1v1, Kylo does AoE, then calls himself to assist.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Most likely because of the 40% bonus chance to attack with phasma lead, but that's not my concern right meow

supertroopers nice !

OT: i like kylo, he absorbs alot of hits. + at low health he really becomes dangerous. i would call him fast thought :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Simda wrote: »
    My reason being no one can beat kylo in a 1v1 situation. In my opinion.

His aoe depletes protection even if dooku is around to counter.

On the other hand, almost no one can beat Fives in a 3v1 situation (without stuns at least).
  • Options
    His outrage and redemption are high impact fight changers. Maxed level 9. Level 77.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo under his dad's lead. JS
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Also, RG.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    It's not a speed thing. GS's speed is 154 to Kylo's 116 (both at max). But with a Phasma lead, you have to account for the assist bonus, which can be cast upon yourself. So, 1v1, Kylo does AoE, then calls himself to assist.

...wish I had the footage, the bonus attack text didn't show over his head
  • Options

I didn't know that, never noticed it happening either. Happen much?
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options

Fairly sure that's not the case. They can't call themselves for the assist...
  • Options
    I have seen a toon assisting itself when phasma is lead.