edited April 2016
This team I can't even touch.

All 7 star full gear
RG
Leia
GS
QJG
Lumi

whenever I run someone to above 50 and wait for a guy with assist Lumi heals . Then they burn my team down from there. I've tried about 8 times so far with a few combos I've put down one guy .

Any help is appreciated

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Well there's only 4 people there. What you need to do is find a way to kill Leia first. Otherwise she will reck your whole team if you let her stealth. She requires some attention from the devs.
  • dinobambino
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The last one is Lumi and she drops into stealth right away. She is the one who picks the team apart
  • dinobambino
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lol I forgot to say RG taunts . But I think everyone knows the RG auto taunt by now.

Post edited by dinobambino on
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think there's any other team out there that can deal with Leia/RG in offense other than QGJ lead Daka and RG. Maybe put an Yoda in there, really doesn't matter. What needs to happen is QGJ calls either Daka or RG to assist and she gets stunned. That's a lot of RNG but i see no other way.
  • dinobambino
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    OK will try that . I don't have Yoda so I'm SOL. And this only my number 8 battle.....great team to meet.
  • Options
    Alright tried the strategy for a bit. Was able to drop her after round 2 or 3. I'm probably going have to suicide a few guys this round . Thanks for the info.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    You can also bring in a suicide squad, let her stealth and start the battle without that problem.
    Then focus her and dispell RG with QGJ.
  • Options
    Yeah I'll have to suicide a few guys. Although when i go a suicide team, i lose my RG as he's only a 5 star guy . I was hoping to keep him through to last 3 nodes. My bench isn't as deep as I want it so this is a pain in the **** . This is the first time I may not be able to finish GW since the patch.
  • Options
    Lol this is hardest say ever at GW. 2 hours and 40 + retreats. Still have 2 left to with about 8guys left . I lost 8 already. Just stupid.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    A team that I know will give me trouble I use a hit team, I take out my main guys and put canons in with a taunter to take one of them out before sending main in, in this case I'd drop as many as I can out of protection so when A team comes in it's an even fight
  • Options
    K cool ty for the advice