165 posts Member
Thoughts about him?

Is he only good with Rex lead? I was thinking of composing a team with

Phasma lead
Clone sergeant
ST Han
Kylo
Fives

There's only two clones on the team, but would he work good in that comp? Or would he be targeted down before Han could taunt since he's pretty squishy and slow?

Replies

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    He's underrated, but yeah he kinda needs Rex to reach his full potential. He's also really hard to farm, but he's worth it.

Your team could work, though it would probably lack damage to be able to compete.
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Options
    I've been using poggle in that team instead of clone sgt and it's been working good, but it also makes ST Han a bigger first target and he isn't able to do much. I'm not sure who to replace poggle with
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Sarge has pretty good damage output and in a team with other turn meter manipulators he is a huge asset. I've tried him out without other Clones and he works rather well with Leia, for that Crit chance up.

Overall, I feel that his usefulness has declined a little. He used to be my ace in the Clone team but after the update he's hard to keep alive, while he himself has a hard time killing things.
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Sarge has pretty good damage output and in a team with other turn meter manipulators he is a huge asset. I've tried him out without other Clones and he works rather well with Leia, for that Crit chance up.

Overall, I feel that his usefulness has declined a little. He used to be my ace in the Clone team but after the update he's hard to keep alive, while he himself has a hard time killing things.

Do you have him maxed? What does your best clone sergeant team look like?
  • Santin
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I do have a cloneteam too....all of them are fully starred, equipment level 8 with 5's on 9.
    He performes quite good in this setup, especially behind a RG to protect them.