Working towards this squad, how would you handle it?

RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
Dooku Lead, Savage (with omega on basic), Fives, (With omega on Basic), Leia (with omega on stealth) and RG. The idea is that people will be forced to attack toons that they normally save for last or 40k health RG while Leia is hiding behind stealth and fives is giving everyone slow.
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    **** I actually really like this squad idea. I know dooku is great lead but I would have to have Lumi lead. Don't need the offense for that team. Same evasion with a healer in there.
    Dang. I like it

Hmm or maybe old Ben lead might be better
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    **** I actually really like this squad idea. I know dooku is great lead but I would have to have Lumi lead. Don't need the offense for that team. Same evasion with a healer in there.
    Dang. I like it

Hmm or maybe old Ben lead might be better

Agreed. Man... this team would make me pull my hair out. Good luck leveling Leia, though!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have had Leia for a while sitting at enough shards for 7 stars and level 1. I lost to her too many times so I decided to level her. Now she is level 75 and gear 7:)

As for dooku lead, he is a pain and gets better when attacked. Plus the team isn't doesn't relaly have anyone that can deal massive damage in one turn (except leia) so the Offense Up could help. Granted, he is squishy and will be the first to die most likely. Lumi may be good because of the heals but she would certainly be the first to die in that combo. I would think you would have to stun Leia immediately to have a chance of knocking her out early.
  • Options
    I was thinking something similar but phasma lead, 5s, savage, rg and gs(cant get leia) do you think this would be a squad that could challege rank 20~ in arena?
  • Options
    LADrake wrote: »
    I was thinking something similar but phasma lead, 5s, savage, rg and gs(cant get leia) do you think this would be a squad that could challege rank 20~ in arena?

Not sure. With only GS putting out damage, it's hard to say.

I'd replace GS with Bariss or Daka, and drop this team in on the last fight to frustrate other players on defense. ;)

@RAYRAY
    Dude, if you already have Leia at 7*, go for it!!
  • LADrake
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No barris or daka, im getting daka after i 7star 5s(5shards to go :D) lumi could get some love tho shed be a target just as quick as GS.. shame we cant just have one more slot choosing a teams harder since RG is almost turning into a must lol
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma lead instead of dooku lead and then dooku instead of Leia could be a viable FTP version of that team. I think Leia is key to this since her being stealthed and behind RG taunt forces you to attack dooku, fives or savage. 5s and savage have a lot of health to fight through and punish you for attacking. Heck, Phasma lead instead of dooku with Leia, SO, fives and RG may be better than dooku. I will have to experiment once I get everyone's abilities leveled and all geared up.