Dooku CounterAttack bug/broken

In GW, facing Luke Skywalker, QGJ, Dooku, Darth Sidius, & Savage Opress (their pictures in that order, if you read left to right, starting on top row and working down), I was using ST Han (leader), QGJ, MagmaTrooper, Resistance Trooper, & Jawa.

This was a suicide squad, in to take out as many of the opponents as possible: since the opposing squad had no healers, even damage would be good (except against Sid and his auto-heal, of course). None of my toons were above 3*.

I never once attacked Dooku, my plan was to take out QGJ and Luke first, then damage Savage Opress if I had any health left.

But it didn't work out that way: EVERY TIME THE MAGMA TROOPER ATTACKED, DOOKU COUNTER-ATTACKED.

But it gets worse, and more buggy: when my QGJ hit opposing QGJ and called for an assist, MagmaTrooper got called both times. BOTH TIMES Dooku counter-attacked. And, get this, BOTH TIMES DOOKU COUNTERATTACKED NOT JUST MAGMATROOPER, BUT ALSO my QGJ!

I know that MT has a power on his basic that can extend damage to a 2nd target, BUT there was no language on the screen indicating either that Dooku evaded OR that Dooku took damage. Quite simply, the MagmaTrooper did not attack Dooku.

WORSE: QGJ simply used his call for assist while attacking the other QGJ. The language on the screen for Dooku ***quite clearly*** said "Counter Attack" as Dooku was attacking QGJ.

Dooku is not supposed to counter-attack if he takes no damage, and he took none in all but one case, but counter-attacked 4 times - twice on the assists, once on an attack on QGJ and once, appropriately, when MT used his AoE damage.

LOOK INTO HOW MT's BASIC ATTACK WORKS AND WHY IT WOULD CAUSE A COUNTER-ATTACK WHEN DOOKU TAKES NO DAMAGE, AND, SINCE I DIDN'T SEE "Evaded" or "Dodged" or "Deflected" ON THE SCREEN, APPARENTLY WASN'T EVEN ATTACKED.

It's especially goofy that QGJ got "counter-attacked" for calling an assist that targeted someone else.