Anyone tried this team for arena?

I don't have all the teams geared/leveled, but I think the idea is cool even with the new meta:

Fett(L), phasma, poggle, STH, ig-88

Poggle would get to offense up with advantage from Phasma and possibly an ability block or two with Fett/poggle and TM from Han and phasma. Then ig-88 gets to clean house with AOE. Only downside I saw given the potential dmg (with +50% from fett) was dodge, but then you get extra TM from Han if he is attacked and he has a fairly good health pool.

Replies

• Options
    Tried it, 88 will die before the taunt so on D it'll loose every time to a team w/ QGJ GS Rey and Dooku
  • Options
    The main problem of those comboes are that they all need to act and each single one is necessary to makes it... Any stun and you're done. Maybe Poe taunting that is a bit faster, but then 88 is barely enough to take out the protection, who is going to kill them after that? I was thinking boba phasma Lando maul Poe (they won't be able to stop both Lando and maul and maul goes as last) but still it looks too reliant to a perfect situation... Must be fun to do tho!
  • Options
    I guess you could replace Han with RG. Just wouldn't get the TM.
  • Options
    Lando is a good idea but would need to switch get lead to increase crit %. Oh well, it was a thought.
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Boba (L) Lando, Phas, Han, Jinn... I've run this comp since the update, swapping Jinn and Lumi in and out (That's the one spot up for debate). It's reliant on Lando surviving which he has the vast majority. RG will be a welcome addition when he's ready. But I'm having excellent success staying in the top 20. And for some reason, other teams around me are losing rank much more drastically, before they make their daily climb. I haven't been knocked outside 22.