Do you guys think alternate skins would be cool?

Magisto
384 posts Member
edited April 2016
I was just thinking about Plo-Koon with his yellow lightsaber and it made me wonder if alternate skins would be a good idea. That way they won't have to worry about making two separate versions of the same character.

Don't know how it would be implemented. Maybe a shard farm with 2 or 3x the normal drop rate?

Do you guys think alternate skins would be cool? 81 votes

Yes
79%
HyperalloyJJHcosmicturtle333SundodgerOregonWeedSekubenacrowMurderholeCasual_PlayerFoojElSoldado_23EricsonXBruin4LifeMegadeth3700EleiemBoba_The_FettergsethJuan123HeisenDiraan 64 votes
No
20%
KAULISmithieEibbor_TharthBlueDemonDayvenWayoftheGodsBig_BossCollinFMegatronDJEventineElessedilMiyugaiTheDukeofDukes22Dani_PvPTimitockDarth_VladJerryFootefrankrizzo 17 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    Would be fun but why skin when you can sell as a new character?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I just want Rex and Fives to wear their helmets
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    No
    No development for cosmetics, thanks.
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes I want my clones to wear helmets
  • Options
    Yes
    YES, @BentWookiee hats?
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Why not?
    I mean we've SEEN some of them already as it is, (Hoth Leia during Omega event, Han Solo in his "scoundrel outfit etc.)
    Just let us use them
  • Options
    Yes
    Oobydoob wrote: »
    YES, @BentWookiee hats?

You brought the matter of "hats" to the attention of a mod? Maybe you're looking for EA Jesse
  • Options
    ** Update: I still have NOT got my Hat. :|
  • Options
    Yes
    Murderhole wrote: »
    Oobydoob wrote: »
    YES, @BentWookiee hats?

You brought the matter of "hats" to the attention of a mod? Maybe you're looking for EA Jesse

I know how much Bentwookie wants his hats. :smile:
  • Options
    i want santa hats on ewoks.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Djbz wrote: »
    Why not?
    I mean we've SEEN some of them already as it is, (Hoth Leia during Omega event, Han Solo in his "scoundrel outfit etc.)
    Just let us use them

I only said no because if you just alternate skins and leave there abilitys as they are then definitely no. I want a General Kenobi in this Game with different abilities then those of old Ben. If its just pure cosmetics no if they have all new kits than yes
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    This is exactly the kind of game improvement I want my money to go towards!!!!

I don't care what's broke, right now, because the game is playable. Adding any new content or even just skins will be a huge improvement. Minor bugs never stopped anyone from enjoying a game.
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    I only said no because if you just alternate skins and leave there abilitys as they are then definitely no. I want a General Kenobi in this Game with different abilities then those of old Ben. If its just pure cosmetics no if they have all new kits than yes
    I get where you're coming from. Many of the characters change significantly over the course of the films (As you said Clone Wars era Obi-Wan would be different to "Old Ben")
    But some of the characters did sometimes wear different clothes without what they could do changing, and I believe that both can be done in the game.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    It would be pretty cool. Just like any other game with skins. They should probably be about 10 bucks a skin.
    But it could just be a whole new character instead. Which I think I would rather have
  • Options
    No
    More patching and memory for game for cosmetics. Be a way for EA to make money but i think its fine the way it is. I guess if you didnt want skins you wouldnt have to use them but I dont see it being as cool as it sounds.
  • Options
    Yes
    Skins would be cool but i like having more than one of a toon
  • Options
    No
    I would rather have more things to do, and characters to collect.
  • Options
    Oh, and while this is a pretty cool idea I doubt it will ever happen because of "Lore" and "Star Wars" a
    Alita wrote: »
    i want santa hats on ewoks.
    This!

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Djbz wrote: »
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    I get where you're coming from. Many of the characters change significantly over the course of the films (As you said Clone Wars era Obi-Wan would be different to "Old Ben")
    But some of the characters did sometimes wear different clothes without what they could do changing, and I believe that both can be done in the game.

Lol like having a Jedi skin for luke skywalker.
    Shooting with that lightsSaber
  • Options
    Yes
    I think it would be awesome but...I don't want anything else to effin farm. If it didn't change mechanics of the game and was just cosmetic..that's the sort of thing I'd drop some crystals on for fun and variety now and then. But if I have to farm them? No way.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes. Chewie and Han being prime examples.
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Clones with helmet, and red Magma trooper, YES PLEASE!