Qgj

Is he good even at 2*? I just got him today, im level 47

Replies

• Options
    Love QGJ and can't imagine not using him. That said, at 2* it's anyone's guess but sure he's worth it long run and likely for you now at lvl 46
  • Options
    He can be if you gear him up, but I maxed him as soon as we could farm him in Cantina shipments
  • Options
    Most experienced players might not know because we were all higher level when he became F2P. I found him weak until 6* because his health was so low, but after the update and with RG's newish taunt that might be a bit different.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    garublador wrote: »
    Most experienced players might not know because we were all higher level when he became F2P. I found him weak until 6* because his health was so low, but after the update and with RG's newish taunt that might be a bit different.

Thanks for this information. I've been focusing on him, but have been a bit unimpressed so far. He's only at 4* and Gear 7, so perhaps it's these later stars that make him come alive.
  • Options
    the only use i have for him is sometimes in GW if I really need to go first and in Arena when I need to dispel taunts, which i rarely do.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've got him at 6-stars Gear VII and it's taking me forever to get him to Gear VIII... he's kinda weak health-wise but when protected in the right lineup (Barriss and/or Lumi) he's still an asset.
  • Options
    One of the best toons in my expierience....his utility is the reason I maintain a decent arena rank
  • Options
    Ewlias wrote: »
    Is he good even at 2*? I just got him today, im level 47

It totally depends on what lvl the rest of you characters are. If you are rolling a team of maxed out toons, hell no 2* QGJ is not good.

If your other toons are 2*, yes he's very good.
    (Dex Corso in game. Formerly Til Dais)
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Best way to get offense up on your team. People used to and soem still do run poggle just for offense up, but Qui does it as well as dispel buffs, do joint attacks etc.

Great toon, would recommend cantinaing him up. Not neccesarily to 7* straight away if you dont want to and want other cantina shipments, but at least 4/5*
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    They lowered his damage a bit but he has excellent utility. Remove taunts and grant offense up. And call assists with extra damage. A Jedi speed lead also. 2* is nothing special but If you're willing to farm him in cantina shipments he's an excellent toon.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Rapid cooldowns... all you need to know. Alongside assist and dispel abilities. Go for him, he's worth long term.