Final Slot for Rebel Team

I understand Rebels arnt exactly meta right now. But clearly the meta is going to keep shifting and I don't think chasing that is a partcularly fun way to play the game. So I'm building a Rebel team and this is what I have so far:

1. Biggs
2. ST Han
3. Akbar (L)
4. Hoth Scout almost ready.
5. __________

So my question is, what would be best in that 5th spot?

I have Luke nearly ready, however I've found Luke to be underwhelming (and more importantly, why the **** doesn't Luke Skywalker have a lightsaber? I understand theres a point in the movies where luke isn't yet a jedi, but there's also a point in the movies where Darth Maul is chopped in half and falling down a hole-- is that the version people want to play?).

I'd really like Lando, but I don't have a single shard for him, and I'm a free player-- thats a long **** road. Should I suck it up and maybe start buying Cantina energy instead of regular?

I'm also considering non-Rebels. I thought about RG, but I'm not high enough lvl to Cantina farm him. I have a relatively high lvl Lumi and this squad as I have it is light on healing. QGJ is another possibility.
(Dex Corso in game. Formerly Til Dais)

Replies

• Options
    Plug in Luke for now, I'd work on Lando. Also Daka is a good choice if you have her.
  • Options
    QGJ does fit anywhere. Fives could also be an option, tanky and counters a lot now. Or use phasma for the advantage and more TM. Dooku is the Jedi killer, and its really all up to you
  • KevlarGolem
    74 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Phasma seems like a strong choice. If I can get her geared to the correct speed, I could possibly time her AI to use her TM skill right after the rest of the team finishes their first first turn. Combined with Akbar, Han and Scout, I'd be blisteringly quick. Then next turn she'd AoE speed-down the other team to add insult to injury.
    (Dex Corso in game. Formerly Til Dais)
  • Duriin
    14 posts Member
    Options
    I'm curious on the strength of scout. Is it crazy to make a rebel team without him? Or is it just preference? I've only seen a little bit on him and have been passively farming until I'm sure.