Leia as leader in arena

Thinking of trying her as leader with this team: Leia, Rey, GS, RG, Lando

Her leadership is 20% crit chance. GS TM gain on a crit, Lando aoe with crits gets refreshed cooldown and +75% damage, Rey is rey, RG to protect.

Thoughts? I think lando is the debatable slot and may work better with daka/ST Han/5s but it may work well

I haven't tried it yet but wanted thoughts from you guys

Replies

• KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Old Ben + Leia + RG + counter guys like fives... who do you want to kill first? :p
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    You'd be vulnerable from AoE + QGJ though, but it could work.
  • Options
    Boba fett level 8 leader has 10% crit chance with 50% crit damage
  • Options
    I just realised Leia leader skill is rebel only, so would benefit Lando and herself only, no Rey or GS :/ not as good anymore I guess.

Boba may be better but the good leader skill may still not make up for everything else about him
  • Options
    I just realised Leia leader skill is rebel only, so would benefit Lando and herself only, no Rey or GS :/ not as good anymore I guess.

Boba may be better but the good leader skill may still not make up for everything else about him

Didn't stop everyone from using Sid as leader for the first 4 months
  • Options
    Calus_78 wrote: »

Didn't stop everyone from using Sid as leader for the first 4 months

True - Boba will be the best DPS based leader for sure. Shame I haven't got many Boba shards :/ cantina is too crowded
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options

I could see that team being effective:

Leia (L)
    Lando
    Fives
    RG
    ST Han

Lots of protection, some nice damage and utility.
  • Options
    Lando would be a better leader if his abaility included rebels. I think it is just scoundrels only. Speed and crit oh boy.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133