Should stealth give more advantages?

ichotolot
229 posts Member
edited April 2016
The only advantage that stealth gives is that the stealthed character cant be targeted by regular attacks,which isnt much. What about either higher evasion or increased critical chance/damage,like in other games? Or ignoring armor/defense. What it gives now is not enough to make this ability valuable aside from Teebos turn meter reduction when stealthed.

Should stealth give more advantages? 45 votes

Yes
48%
Msor1980Gib_ResahpKeldanorAdamWKFJeedichotolotPhightinPhantomMofojokers1992GrantusMaximusBrazilian_JoePardeyGirLnoobizm9BostonmessPmanRingoChefHazeLuke6108Andreasy10kaleb314VikingSithZachman523 22 votes
No
51%
ManicmouseUshoFAED_EmperorKAULIArijitSavageoppapnworsDingleTingle2Milly_htowmRAYRAYNightloresToukaitheHejiNSikhoMarcus_MaxiPriestGezesh_RahlTimitockAlexoneDarth_Vlad 23 votes

Replies

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    No
    princess-leia.jpg

*machinegunning intensifies*
  • Options
    Stealth is a very particular set of skills, skills acquired over a long career. Skills that make it a nightmare if you were to use a nute gunray lead with Leia & teebo. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I wont come after you. I won't pursue you
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Answer is maybe, but would have to nerf leia in the progress, which is not good and therefore answer changes to no. Some toons should get some uniques to add to their not so impressing power as some stealth toons are just not that good.
  • Brazilian_Joe
    367 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes
    OP, you forgot to mention that stealth falls off a cliff.

If all characters get stealth, it's as if no one has stealth, which makes it less desirable/reliable.

My take would be to add BOTH these to Stealth:

Defensively: stealth should make characters resist one attack's crits and debuffs, but character would lose stealth.
    Offensively: shooting stealthed should make your shot undodgeable, but character would lose stealth.

But I would settle with just one of these:
    Defense: immune to crits.
    Offense: attacks can't be dodged.

The thing is giving both to stealth would be OP, so it should have a 'but character loses stealth'. but if only one ofthese is added to stealth I'd be OK.
  • PardeyGirL
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Thou @CG_Dev Team Pls No More Dodge, Evasion and Resisted
    It's truly killing the game experience already no more needed
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Sikho wrote: »
    princess-leia.jpg

*machinegunning intensifies*

+1
  • Options
    No
    No, it may expose Leia

carrie-fisher-princess-leia__oPt.jpg
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    No
    No. Stealth, like other abilities, combats a specific mechanic. It doesn't need more.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Stealth in general is fine. If you give it more, you risk making Leia even more difficult to beat. At 78 she can perma-stealth and give a whole bunch of buffs to her and her team.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    No
    Then everyone will cry about characters with stealth being op and ask for their nerfing, people already ask for Leia's nerf because apparently they think she is too strong because they for whatever reason can't beat a team with her, i have her and i wouldn't say she is tough to beat at all, very low health pool
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Darth_Vlad wrote: »
    Then everyone will cry about characters with stealth being op and ask for their nerfing, people already ask for Leia's nerf because apparently they think she is too strong because they for whatever reason can't beat a team with her, i have her and i wouldn't say she is tough to beat at all, very low health pool

Care to share how you do it?
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Alexone wrote: »

Care to share how you do it?

Yes please. I'd like to know too.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No

Serious question. Do you have her at level 78 with her special ablity at level 8 (omega)? Because if not, I completely agree with you, she is actually balanced when she comes out of stealth for one turn because then she is at least targetable/stunnable. But at level 78 she is permanently stealthed and only beatable if you can stun her before she goes stealth. Which for some reason my dooku can't accomplish but one in 8-10 times.

ETA: Wanna know how I chose to beat Leia? I have her at 7 stars, level 76 and gear level 8. I just need to level her abilities, which are all at level 3 still, and she will be on my team along with a level 76 Fives with double tap:)
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • ichotolot
    229 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes
    One chromium exclusive character isnt an argument for the others that need a buff. And she still needs to waste a turn to get it.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    No, it may expose Leia

carrie-fisher-princess-leia__oPt.jpg

lewd -.-