Magma Trooper bugged?

Currently 6*gear level 8, two slots away from 9. (Need 100 Hand cuffs) and 65 shards away from 7*. Has anyone, with a similar stat Magma Trooper, noticed lately that his Thermal Imploder seems to have the opposite affect? The opposing team turn meters "visually reduce" but then immediately the whole opposing team attacks, sometimes twice before I get another attack. This is happening in GW and Arena.

Replies

• DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Mine seemed fine when i used him earlier today...
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Options
    DevTore wrote: »
    Mine seemed fine when i used him earlier today...

Yeah, doesn't seem to happen every time, but something is definitely off. If you wouldn't mind keeping an eye in it, and let me know if you notice anything, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    Sometimes I'll see the meters go down and then immediately raise again, but I'm not sure if it's giving back meter or its just the turn meters moving to next turn. It's hard to watch my team and enemy team meters at same time
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    I think it is just turn meters moving for the next turn - need to see how much your own guys have before magma moves. If they are ahead of the opposition and then opponents go first, its a bug.
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Goose
    26 posts Member
    Options
    It could also be relative to the toons level. If there is a huge disparity in speed they could in fact overtake your squad. I've noticed this when I use my trooper in gw.