Пятерня (СТ-5555)

Хотел бы напрямую обратится к администрации игры, которые допустили на мой взгляд ужаснейшую ошибку.Вы сделали персонажа под игровым именем СТ-5555 "Файвз". По мультфильму Star Wars:Clon War, данный персонаж зовется "Пятерня", конкретно его имя можно услышать в 6 сезоне с 1-4 серию. Хотелось бы, чтобы разработчики исправили данную ошибку.

Replies

• Options
    He's not OP.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    He's not OP.

I don't read Russian, but I see the 1-4 in there and I assume it's a complaint about him being op too.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    He's not OP.

I don't read Russian, but I see the 1-4 in there and I assume it's a complaint about him being op too.

It's on the forum, of course it's a complaint about him being OP.
  • Options
    via google translate lol

I would like to appeal directly to the administration of the game that made ​​my mind the most terrible oshibku.Vy made ​​a game character named CT- 5555 " fives " . In the animated film Star Wars: Clon War, this character is called " five fingers " , specifically, his name can be heard in season 6 with a 1-4 series . I wish that the developers have corrected this error

He wants him to be renamed to 'five fingers" as apposed to fives? not 100% sure the translation is correct there
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    xxakortsxx wrote: »
    via google translate lol

I would like to appeal directly to the administration of the game that made ​​my mind the most terrible oshibku.Vy made ​​a game character named CT- 5555 " fives " . In the animated film Star Wars: Clon War, this character is called " five fingers " , specifically, his name can be heard in season 6 with a 1-4 series . I wish that the developers have corrected this error

He wants him to be renamed to 'five fingers" as apposed to fives? not 100% sure the translation is correct there

He sounds like a thief.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing to see here people move along
  • Options
    xxakortsxx wrote: »
    via google translate lol

Oh.

@OP, characters will have different names in different languages. Especially extras like Fives.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    What? He's called Fives because he's CT-5555
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Ok
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Sticky 5's
  • Options
    I agree with every thing I understood in his OP. That of course being the numbers 1-4.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    The name also sounds like a mob boss name.

Conspiracy theory: CT-5555 is in the Russian mob. Sidious is Godfather.
  • Options
    I moved this to Off-Topic.
    As BentWookie always invites, "Welcome to the Forums!"
    I understand sometimes it's easier to write questions or comments in your native language, however, please restrict use of another language other than English to the Player Guilds Section and the Off-topics Section. If you search the Player Guilds section, you may find a thread with players writing in your native language.
    Thank you.
    FashionFett.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    privet bratishka!! kak dela? u tebya krasivye glaza
  • Options
    This is the request to rename Fives in Russian version to how he's called in the series (Russian translation). It is unfortunate we cannot contact translators via these forums. I wonder if there's a way to talk to them at all. I've asked EA-Jesse about such a way but haven't gotten an answer
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Options
    Most people have five fingers. In fact it's so normal it takes having less (or more, I guess) to merit any attention at all. Let alone get a nickname for your very standard trait. What next? Start calling people Two Eyes? One ****?
  • Options
    Two Eyes? One ****?

If it weren't against the guidelines I would be calling a lot of forum members the latter.
  • Dreamwalk3r
    101 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Woah, this topic. OP is really asking to rename Fives in Russian to "Пятерня", which is a russian word for a palm (now he's called "Файвз" - direct transliteration) and which is how he was translated in the most common TCW translation.

ОП, ты же в курсе, что варианты перевода бывают разными? Официального перевода клонварс на русский нет, поэтому переводчики могут называть его как угодно.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Most people have five fingers. In fact it's so normal it takes having less (or more, I guess) to merit any attention at all. Let alone get a nickname for your very standard trait. What next? Start calling people Two Eyes? One ****?

BEHOLD THE MIGHTY TWO-BALLS, KING OF THE GALAXY