Xtrem luck ?

NyxX07
58 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hi

Yesterday I won my arena battle at Xh57mn 30 sec. 2mn 30s left to the ranking. I was first at this point. And at exactly 59mn10s the same player kiked me away and had his (her in true !) first place back.

Ok, she immediatly refresh to have a battle against me. But, we have the same team, Dooku lead, a tank (Han). Ok she is 76 and me 75, ok she had the omega materials capacity. Ok ok. But, explain me how we can beat someone, even with auto IA batlle mode to gain speed, in only 1mn30 ? I have a problem with that.

Is it incredible or not ?

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I've finished arena matches that quickly before. You get a bunch of crits and it goes by pretty quickly.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, quickly, like in 2mn30, but only one minute and some seconds ? against a goldfish team maybe, with a devastating AOE, but here...
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    NyxX07 wrote: »
    Yes, quickly, like in 2mn30, but only one minute and some seconds ? against a goldfish team maybe, with a devastating AOE, but here...

Putting it on auto and manually selecting targets makes the match go really quick. So it's possible.
  • Options
    Plus if he had a healer in the lineup when Han taunts and able to survive more than one round while giving his team TM, you could get destroyed fairly quickly depending on your lineup.
  • Options
    I took "Cheat" out of your thread title. Heads up..

Reporting potential cheaters
    If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.

• NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, sounds not so incredible for ya guys... thx (even if I m not totaly convinced ! I'll try an arena batlle mode with AI)

And no, she doesn't have any healer in her team, we have the same without no kind of heal.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for changing the title. I've won that quick
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Hi

Yesterday I won my arena battle at Xh57mn 30 sec. 2mn 30s left to the ranking. I was first at this point. And at exactly 59mn10s the same player kiked me away and had his (her in true !) first place back.

Ok, she immediatly refresh to have a battle against me. But, we have the same team, Dooku lead, a tank (Han). Ok she is 76 and me 75, ok she had the omega materials capacity. Ok ok. But, explain me how we can beat someone, even with auto IA batlle mode to gain speed, in only 1mn30 ? I have a problem with that.

*chuckle*

This seems like a thinly veiled rage thread because the potential sniper became the snipee.

It's hard to con a con man.

But just for argument's sake...

You've got a Dooku dodge team, correct? Here's what could've happened.
    • Start the game with auto-attack for fast-forward combat. Manual target your Han with Lightning and the stun lands.
    • Tear apart one or two of your characters by focusing them down and their Han taunts on their turn.
    • Your team (in fast forward) goes all-out attacking their Han (Dooku procs his double attack giving your opponent's whole team at LEAST 60% turn meter, so they're getting ANOTHER round of attacks on your guys before Han can taunt and create a problem.

In about 45 seconds, your opponent has chipped away at Han and probably killed at least two of your five characters. Taking 30 seconds to focus down two or three more with auto on is not a difficult task. Live by the sword (cheesy meta), die by the sword.
  • NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, please, it was just a question not any accusation. I don't remember that forum was that much serious. It was cool at his beginning !

• NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Powda wrote: »
    Hi

*chuckle*

This seems like a thinly veiled rage thread because the potential sniper became the snipee.

It's hard to con a con man.

But just for argument's sake...

You've got a Dooku dodge team, correct? Here's what could've happened.
    • Start the game with auto-attack for fast-forward combat. Manual target your Han with Lightning and the stun lands.
    • Tear apart one or two of your characters by focusing them down and their Han taunts on their turn.
    • Your team (in fast forward) goes all-out attacking their Han (Dooku procs his double attack giving your opponent's whole team at LEAST 60% turn meter, so they're getting ANOTHER round of attacks on your guys before Han can taunt and create a problem.

In about 45 seconds, your opponent has chipped away at Han and probably killed at least two of your five characters. Taking 30 seconds to focus down two or three more with auto on is not a difficult task. Live by the sword (cheesy meta), die by the sword.

Why just explain like you did in the second part of you're reply, without that first part where you're kidding me with your " thinly veiled rage thread" blablabla ? I can't understand that.

Beeing helpfull by sending the good answer isn't that good ?

So... thx to those who explained me. And for others who are in a forum to taunt away... I don't know. Do what you feel right.