#1 Rank Arena Player for Guild

Me and my brother (Markr21) are looking for a active/competitive guild. We usually alternate #1 and #2 arena rankings in our December server. We entered almost at the same time so would have almost a similar team with some minor exceptions. Here's a picture or my toons from about a week back and a couple of arena ranking proofs.

Heroes_2016_04_22_14_00_20.jpg

Heroes_2016_04_20_18_00_01.jpg

Heroes_2016_04_16_18_00_21.jpg

Heroes_2016_03_28_18_00_29.jpg

Replies

• Options
    @Ronin_Monk wondering if you know of a line chat for our shard, only person I have found on forums from our shard. This is Mougish btw.
  • Options
    Hey, what's up @Mougish. Unfortunately I was only able to track down a few people. LSO scub was one. Besides him, you and my brother Markr21 I haven't been able to contact anyone else. Are you looking for a guild?
  • Options
    Yeah, @Ronin_Monk you are the first I see. I'm doing great, was just hoping to set up a line chat group for our shard. Be nice to chat with people we have been battling with for almost a year now. If you have line, my line id is mougish. I have seen @EzMoney3 in a few spots but that's it.
  • Options
    Hey guys I am on your shard was searching to see what I can find we should put something together, schedule of payouts etc. I will send both of you messages also so we can all get together, I was only able to find you two and Gersh so far in a few minutes of looking.

Jim
  • Options
    Hey you've probably already found a guild but will try anyway we are a guild of all lvl85 pushing for HAAT, all daily players not much rules, communicate through Line and we all have fun, no **** just chill, if u haven't found a guild which is highly unlikely let me know my Line ID is _big_evil_ or ally code is 619-565-392
  • Mougish
    53 posts Member
    Options
    @Ronin_Monk we have a line group going now for our shard, if you and mark21 want to join
  • Options
    @Mougish hey man sorry I didn't see this. Haven't checked forums in ages. I have a line account for my guild so let me know whar you need to get in.
  • Options
    @Ronin_Monk what is your line id?