Issues synchronising the game data to Google Playstore Account

Hello everybody,

I am facing an issue synchronising a savegame to a Google Playstore Account.

Here is what I did:

1. Played the game for some months now and hit level 70, right now I need to change the mobile phone so I thought it might be a good Idea to synchronise my current savegame with the Google Playstore Account.

2. I went to the settings and signed in with the Google Playstore Account, during the process there were some questions regarding my public profile and my privacy settings. I answered all of these and pressed continue.

3. After all those steps I got a message if I want to continue playing my current game (Level 0) or if I want to start a new game. Both answers did not seem like they would transfer over my locally stored game data so I pressed the back button on the samsung galaxy s4.

4.When restarting the game it started at level 0 but now signed in with the Google Playstore Account. 1st I was shocked because I thought all the gamedata was gone for good. I went through the Tutorial and signed out with the Google Playstore Account. After restarting I had a request if I want to sign in with the Google Playstore Account or if I want to continue as a Guest player. I choose Guest and game my old data was back.

5. While I am very happy that the game data is not gone I am still facing the same problem, I can't transfer my data to another mobile phone. I am sure that there must be a way to synchronise this data, but how?

Can anyone help me out with the process since I don't want to start over again and loose all those precious Characters I farmed in the last months :/

Thanks in advance
SmokerXXL