Worst chromium ever

Ugernaught shards, mob boss shards, clone Sgt shards, tebo shards, lumina shards already have her maxed, mob boss shards again, kit fisto shards, and for my character mob boss level 2.
If that doesn't just suck $32.00 cnd for stuff I had stuff I don't want and stuff you can farm.
So so so disappointed
Just curious if anyone has had a worse pull then that

Replies

• Options
    Would it be so bad to give a chromium only shards or a chromium only toon at least one. Heck we spend money or save forever seems like the least you could do when some of the toons are locked to chromium. Lol I did get kit fisto shards. So I guess technically I did get a chromium
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    It could be worst! You would have paid 32€ on Europe for the same garbage, so stop complaining... now!
  • Options
    You guys pay 32 euro. Come on I believe it's based on the US dollar. So it would be less in euro less in pound Australia and Canada get the shaft. Cause our dollar is poo
  • Options
    Anyways I wasn't complaining other than maybe about bad luck. I'm more curious if any one else has worse luck.
  • Options
    Teebo is awesome grats!
  • Options
    I stopped throwing away money on chromiums a long time ago. Once bitten as the saying goes. I don't think anyone besides whales would buy more than 2.
  • Options
    Chromium is a waste once you have 50+% unlocked. Sometimes I spend them just because I have nothing better to spend my crystals on (like right now I'm at a bit over 500). The chromium drops are worse than the gear drop rates.
  • Options
    Wow, that is a terrible pull. I dont buy them anymore as I have almost all toons unlocked, the ones I want anyway.

I did notice you are much better off buying single cards. I got 4 star Rey, Rex, Daka, HK, Dooku and many others this way. The "guaranteed character" also almost guarantees all your other cards will be shards only.
  • Options
    I pulled a 1* CUP and 20 Bane shards in my last 3 openings ew
  • Options
    Maybe I will try singles for a bit. Every now and then I have this itch hoping to get Rex, more maul, more Leia or the grand emper leader. Names slipping my head right now.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Stick0014 wrote: »
    Maybe I will try singles for a bit. Every now and then I have this itch hoping to get Rex, more maul, more Leia or the grand emper leader. Names slipping my head right now.

That is hands down the least efficient way of spending your crystals in this game. When buying chromium, anything less than a mega pack is a waste.
  • Options
    ObranVox wrote: »
    Wow, that is a terrible pull. I dont buy them anymore as I have almost all toons unlocked, the ones I want anyway.

I did notice you are much better off buying single cards. I got 4 star Rey, Rex, Daka, HK, Dooku and many others this way. The "guaranteed character" also almost guarantees all your other cards will be shards only.
    I know you say almost always and probably the luckiest draw I could see but bought one last week and pulled four full characters being leia, tarkin, lumi (maxed but oh well) and phasma (6* so put me much closer) think this might have just been the luckiest pack I've seen I don't buy them often though.
  • Options
    I bought two mega packs when I started playing and lucked out, but now I wouldn't consider them worth the gamble.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • SMan
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Even if you get an awesome character pull you won't be able to level them to 7* unless you buy more chromium, hoping now for that character... so it really seems like a waste unless you are planning to shell out tons of moolah.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Friends don't let friends buy packs.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla is the one thing that always makes me want to buy packs
  • Options
    +1 never got her in a pack yet though
  • Options
    chromiums are only worthwhile if you plan on buying A TON of packs, otherwise save your energy to farm characters you know you want. If you just buy random chromiums the best you can hope for is a 4* character, and even then that character will be useless at 4*
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I bought a pack today out of sheer boredom, my first one, got a 3 star Poe, 2 star Kit fisto and shards for those legends Corruscant Underworld police, Nightsister Initiate and someone else I can't remember
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    I run 1 cantina 2 battle and an arena refresh every day, all my extra crystals go to chromium. I have 21 leia (only chromium char I ever wanted) shards...5 starred jedi guardian despite never farming her. Grumble.
  • Options
    Darth Bane shards? That would be nice.
  • Options
    I got those once I like him. He's fun to use.
    These aurodium packs I keep reading about there unlocked once you spent 200$ or you get one pack every time you spend 200$ they really should make this kinda stuff easy to find. I must be close too 200.
  • Options
    I bought 1 Mega-Pack ...never again, lol. If I have an abundance I'll buy a single pack and I ALWAYS make out, sometimes getting exactly what i want :)
  • Options
    Chromium packs are a huge ripoff. I open a Leia 2* aka now spend $2000 trying to get shards to 7* her. One and done.
  • Options
    I guess I've had better luck. I've gotten Leia to 6*, Tarkin to 6*, Maul to 5*, Kit to 5*. Of course, I don't really buy chromiums any more, just refreshes.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I bought a few early on and regretted every one. I've got a nice 3* Leia now with no way to farm her.

It's an easy noob mistake to make when you want more characters and don't know much about the game.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Clone Sarge is pretty good, bro! Nice
  • Options
    On one pull out of 2 I've done, got Cad Bane, Darth Maul, and NS Initiate. Three characters but none worth leveling unless Maul if I decide to go Sith later on.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    I just got 12 Jedi Luke shards, 10 Jedi Knight Obi-Wan shards, 12 Jango Fett shards, and a 4* Jar Jar Binks.

I'm a little confused as to why Jar Jar's leader ability is "Dark Mastermind" though...