Anti dooku campaign?

I have seen a slight increase in the diversity of the arena leaderboard since the update but it's still 50% dooku. After that it's 20% QGJ, 20% phasma and 10% other. Do you think we could build support for an anti dooku campaign in the arena. Essentially everyone not running Dooku as lead would only attack Dooku led teams. What do you think? We would probably need the developers to be on board and pin the idea to the top of the discussion board.

Replies

• Options
    Give it time for people to farm new 7* toons. I don't know about you but I wouldn't give up a 7* Dooku for a 2 star Leia
  • Options
    I just benched Dooku as I got obliterated in arena by a Phasma led team. I usually avoid Phasma teams due to the extra attacks and her specials but it wasn't a very strong team. Her extra attack proced so much I just got wiped out fairly quickly. I don't think I evaded a single attack either.

I leveled up my 7* Phasma that had been sitting at 65 to 74 and put her in Dooku's place. I handily won my next three Arena matches with her extra attack procing much more than it probably should but at the same rate as in the match I got beat down.
  • Options
    All the whales voluntarily still use Dooku lead. It has nothing to do with farming toons. THey sure are farming Rex up for that cheaty double tap... all protected by 30% dodge with Dooku.