(Suggestion) Battle Logs

arttorres0
80 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hi guys

I thought it might be a good idea to have a sort of "battle log" for us to check how our defenses (or even attacks) went in arena. If anyone here played Star Wars commander, they will get the idea. It basically gives you an alert (notification) when you are attacked, and there's a menu where you can check your last 20 or something battles (attacking and defending), where you can watch the match.

Of course it doesn't have to have all of these features, but at least knowing who attacked you and how that went would be a good idea to think of more strategies and etc. I don't know if anybody had already suggested that. I'm sorry if i'm repeating it.

What do you guys think?
Post edited by arttorres0 on

Replies

• VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Might be handy. I'm guessing one of two things happen to me on defense the majority of the time. Either I don't get attacked much. Or the team holds. I haven't been lower than 9 in 4 days.
  • Options
    I would like that, but watching a replay of the match might be a bit much. That would be an awful lot of data to store, considering how many matches are played daily.
  • Options
    I would like that, but watching a replay of the match might be a bit much. That would be an awful lot of data to store, considering how many matches are played daily.

I agree, I just showed how it is in another game :)
    At least a summary of the match I think is needed...