Limit stars to levels like gear

Prev1
Zama_Zeckur
394 posts Member
edited April 2016
I0c6e4n.jpg

There should be a limit to stars just like gear.

Limit stars to levels like gear 49 votes

Yes
10%
Jaquizz1616Andreasy10AlwaysABigerFishSpaceDogZama_Zeckur 5 votes
No
89%
Green_Legend_RanTelaanJJHKonaEhukaiDaysOfYoreWJ28EricsonXinfectiouszombiegarubladorEleiemM9silentdarth_mol_elizaDiraanLordRathKamikazeRhombusPetrozzaToonnyGOfish52Valent_AntonaFranckMcBecker 44 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    Pretty sure mostly whales will vote no
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I voted no only because it's not a big enough issue to warrant dev time. It may sound simple enough, but a lot of things do.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    No
    This game is the most FTP friendly I have ever played. You want to take away maybe the only advantage of people who pay?
  • Options
    Yes
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    This game is the most FTP friendly I have ever played. You want to take away maybe the only advantage of people who pay?

Considering stars are the most powerful and easiest to pay for, plus toons better than f2p when only a week has gone by... its not taking advantage away
  • Options
    No
    You are asking them to put in more roadblocks to prevent us from making our characters stronger? No thanks. The majority of people will vote no regardless of the amount they have spent.
  • Options
    Yes
    You are asking them to put in more roadblocks to prevent us from making our characters stronger? No thanks. The majority of people will vote no regardless of the amount they have spent.

Im asking not to put the great wall of china against people who dont pay hundreds
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No

Considering stars are the most powerful and easiest to pay for, plus toons better than f2p when only a week has gone by... its not taking advantage away

I'm unsure of your logic there but if you are not taking away an advantage then why post this? If the devs put a block on how fast a character can be starred this game will lose a lot of potential revenue from those paying to get ahead.
  • Options
    Yes

I'm unsure of your logic there but if you are not taking away an advantage then why post this? If the devs put a block on how fast a character can be starred this game will lose a lot of potential revenue from those paying to get ahead.

Most of the no votes are most likely 70+ and it wouldnt matter. New server less than week old has full 7* teams
  • Options
    No
    You have a easy server and you shouldn't be complaining.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No

Don't worry, you are maintining top 10 so you can afford the 50/50/100/100 and a 100 cantina refresh. You will keep pace with the spenders by maintaining rank.

Once you get a few started toons you will realize
    That this thread is foolish.
  • Options
    Yes

Easy compared to your 74? Only been around 5 days for the server
  • Options
    Yes

Don't worry, you are maintining top 10 so you can afford the 50/50/100/100 and a 100 cantina refresh. You will keep pace with the spenders by maintaining rank an

Thats my plan haha
  • Options
    No
    I think that's fine for arena. Even baby whales need to feast. As long as they don't show up in GW then I don't see it as a huge issue.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    No

It's easy in that you have one whale.
  • Options
    No
    P5JdnDu.jpg
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No

Most of the no votes are most likely 70+ and it wouldnt matter. New server less than week old has full 7* teams

Now what you are saying is that we should adjust a major game mechanic so you can compete better in arena? All of those 70+ that voted no (myself included) have dealt with the same thing when we were leveling up. The way I see it, if someone wants to spend their money on a game they like to become more competitive, then more power to them and they deserve an advantage for funding the game for the rest of us.
  • Options
    Yes

Actually we have 4-5
  • Options
    Yes

Now what you are saying is that we should adjust a major game mechanic so you can compete better in arena? All of those 70+ that voted no (myself included) have dealt with the same thing when we were leveling up. The way I see it, if someone wants to spend their money on a game they like to become more competitive, then more power to them and they deserve an advantage for funding the game for the rest of us.

Its not competetive when you only have to worry about a small handful that can beat u in a new server
  • Options
    No
    Gear level actually influences toons greater than star level, so not an issue.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    Yes
    They limit gear and f2p cant gear their potential... then they allow massive power to the whales also at the same gear level. Its unbeatable until a ton of time has passed.
  • Options
    Yes
    Gear level actually influences toons greater than star level, so not an issue.

I dont see how 5k above max geared due to level isnt greater.
  • Options
    No

Its not competetive when you only have to worry about a small handful that can beat u in a new server
    They limit gear and f2p cant gear their potential... then they allow massive power to the whales also at the same gear level. Its unbeatable until a ton of time has passed.

Literally every f2p player has experienced these problems. It's just part of the game.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    No

Actually we have 4-5

That's still not very many. By the time you hit cap you can't tell anymore. The fact you are top 10 implies you are spending but not as much or on an easy server.
  • Options
    No
    Even if they did, what would they do about ones already like that? Remove the stars despite the fact that they cost a lot? There'd be an outrage
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Love the fact that the baby whale is another "Mol Eliza"
    He/she probably spend 500-1000$ already, so what
    Stars don't matter much at that level anyway
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Yes
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Love the fact that the baby whale is another "Mol Eliza"
    He/she probably spend 500-1000$ already, so what
    Stars don't matter much at that level anyway

Lol actually they stopped allowing initial name changes for update
  • Options
    No
    Don't like it? Spend the money. It's part of the game. It's a very f2p friendly game, and stars levels is one of the only advantages a whale gets. You're already top 10. Stop whining.
  • Options
    No
    Wow this looks like the easiest server ever
  • Darling_Ventress
    376 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No
    I'm f2p, and stars offer my only real advantage if you can call it that. My stars and power are much higher than average when comparing player level, but it makes no difference in Arena, since teams are matched by total power not level. Acquire all the power you want, but you still have to compete with those of equal power or greater.
    The real advantage of stars is the ability to trounce the L/D battles, since those are balanced according to player level.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yeah i understand all your points. Thanks for the feedback.

@warmonkey1024 can you close? Got the info intended.
This discussion has been closed.