So is there no actual PvP in the game?

So I've been playing for quite a while now, almost at level 60 now, with two high level teams of characters that I like.

And it suddenly occurred to me... there doesn't appear to be anything left to unlock in the main menu other than the Shard Shop?

So does that mean there's no actual real time PvP in the game, so I'll never be able to face off against other players once I put together an awesome, themed team?

I mean, there's the Squad Arena and the Galactic War, but both of them seem to just pit you against the AI playing with other players' teams?

So am I missing something really crucial, or is the entire game just a PvE grindfest?

Replies

• Options
    Yes there is nothing more that what you ve seen except the shard shop
  • Options
    Real time PVP would be dope.
  • Options
    Incubus wrote: »
    Real time PVP would be dope.

Well, I mean, that just seems like the most obvious primary appeal to a game like this...

You level up and collect and train characters until you can put together at least one fully themed team, i.e. all jedi, all CIS, all Imperial troops with Veers, etc. and you then fight against other players with similar themed teams.

That's like the most interesting goal you can think of for a game like this... yet it isn't possible, and they seem to only be adding more PvE in the form of raids?

I don't understand their reasoning.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    PVP would be so scary but so fun.