100% evasion

So I open up with my Geonosian's Swarm attack on Talia. She dodges, I retreat and do the same. She dodges 10 times out of 10 tries. Do I need to test this any further? That's 100% dodge, right? It's supposed to be somewhere around 14%. Which makes my Geonosian's special attack useless.

Successful game design walks the line between challenge and reward. When you have fixed odds for what should be a random game element, you take all the fun out of it. Come on people, let the odds be the odds! Haven't you heard of AI? Just make your algorithms cleverer instead of fixing the odds for AI players
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah! I got that too! With QGJ's 'Harmonious Assault'.
  • Options
    When you retreat it will not change the outcome if you do the same move. Talia will dodge 100% of the time until you change something on your team.
  • Galoopa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    The AI has gotten so incredibly dodge happy since the horrible update. I can run through my entire team and not get one hit. So many issues right now with the GW.
  • Options
    I would like to know how a stunned enemy is able to dodge 3 attacks in a row. Stunned enemies should not be capable of dodging at all.
  • Options
    Dullimite wrote: »
    I would like to know how a stunned enemy is able to dodge 3 attacks in a row. Stunned enemies should not be capable of dodging at all.

I've been wondering that very same thing!
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.