[VIDEO] ST Han, Lando and Leia vs Dooku team

Nonemo
1656 posts Member
Here's an experimental team I'm running to try out some new ideas. The aim is to max Lando out with Offense up from QGJ, Crit chance up from Leia, his own innate offense up buff and finally ST Han's offense up leadership ability once Lando's HP drops below 50%.

The ideal conditions didn't quite happen but Lando still did very appreciable damage and I will be happy to keep experimenting with this team.

https://youtu.be/DkuOy9oYVb8

What do you think? Is this a potential winner or was this battle just a fluke?

Replies

• Options
    Good gameplay, tank heavy and good balance of single shot DPS, AOE and utility, with healing being the only obvious skillset. Fun and well balanced team.
  • Options
    I have the same team but use poggle instead of QGJ
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    D_Rose23 wrote: »

That's a nice idea. Poggle's ability lock could come in handy against for instance Daka or Rey. Did you try running Leia as leader sometime?

Also, considering that Leia gives a decent crit chance boost, wouldn't she be the natural choice for a leader in a rebel team? I'm farming Luke and HRSc for that reason. All those on-crit skills could be useful when put together.
  • Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    Options
    I would say, why not run Leia as leader? Lando is after all, Rebel too, that increased critical chance could work very much in your favor.
    Also, love the team! Want Leia too myself
    I am Norwegian!
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    D_Rose23 wrote: »

That's a nice idea. Poggle's ability lock could come in handy against for instance Daka or Rey. Did you try running Leia as leader sometime? wh

Trouble with replacing QGJ with Poggle is the loss of ability to remove enemy buffs.
  • Options
    No one cares about your experiment...
  • Options
    Very cool team , enjoyed the video. I would maybe try Leia as a leader as well. Other than That, solid toon selection
  • Options
    Is this before the update? because Dooku should've countered Han instead or i've read the patch notes wrong?
  • Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Is this before the update? because Dooku should've countered Han instead or i've read the patch notes wrong?

You're correct, but this video is before the patch
    I am Norwegian!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    No one cares about your experiment...

I love the fact that you actually went into one of my old threads to diss on it because I poked fun at all the times you've declared you're quitting, in an entirely different thread. That fits my mental image of you so well.
  • Options
    Well, ST Han, QGJ, Leia, and RG is a pretty strong team, so as long as the 5th toon isn't terrible you should be able to do alright. It's a good way to use Lando, who is super cool.
  • Options
    Ackbar would make an interesting leader after yesterday's update as well. Han, RG, and Leia all have non-attack abilities that would call assists.

Is the combination of Lando and Leia potent enough without offense up?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Can you test this team now? there's no more counters to Lando if taunts are up.