Is CT fives a bug?

every time he makes a counter strike, a bonus strike will follow like dooku. But he has 100% chance with the bonus strike. I havent fiound any description about the bonus striek in his skills. I still remember he took down my 4 toons, yoda, lumi, GS and Rey with all full health and some protection on his own. It was just ridiculous.

Replies

• Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    He gets the bonus attack when his basic reaches level 8. And BTW, Geonosian Soldier and Poggle the Lesser are the bugs.
  • Options
    He counterattacks with his basic which with an omega can get a bonus attack if there is a slow debuff
  • Options
    He counterattacks with his basic which with an omega can get a bonus attack if there is a slow debuff

yeah I see, so he is too strong that need a nerf.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    EikasCurry wrote: »
    every time he makes a counter strike, a bonus strike will follow like dooku. But he has 100% chance with the bonus strike. I havent fiound any description about the bonus striek in his skills. I still remember he took down my 4 toons, yoda, lumi, GS and Rey with all full health and some protection on his own. It was just ridiculous.

He has max 85% counter chance with +50% damage on counter also, on his basic, he attacks twice if the target has speed down. This is only obtained with the Omega mats at level 8 ability.

16lmscg.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    No, he's a clone. As mentioned, Geonosian Soldier and Poggle the Lesser are bugs.
  • Options

He has max 85% counter chance with +50% damage on counter also, on his basic, he attacks twice if the target has speed down. This is only obtained with the Omega mats at level 8 ability.

16lmscg.png

fives with dooku's lead is a beast. Now i deliberately avoid to attack those with both dooku and fives.
  • Options

yeah I see, so he is too strong that need a nerf.

How many toons have you faced with omega skills? Why not wait until your entire team is maxed with omegas. I think rey is more op.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    No, he's a clone. As mentioned, Geonosian Soldier and Poggle the Lesser are bugs.

Poggle the Lesser can be taken down first with yoda removing his turn meter followed by jinn. control the percentage of health and give him the final attack when RG taunts. u'v taken the advantage. Jinn remove the taunt and take down another DPS. game is over unless fives is still alive.
  • Options
    CT-5555 is not a bug. He's a clone. Geonosian Soldoer is a bug
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options

16lmscg.png

fives with dooku's lead is a beast. Now i deliberately avoid to attack those with both dooku and fives.

I'm not running Dooku. I have a QGJ lead, Daka, GS, Fives and RG.
    Assist / stun squad, I replaced 86 with Fives a couple of days ago for the durability and the double attack at ability 8.

I've taken first on my hard launch server for over a month straight except for two second place finishes when I got locked out from taking first.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • PhightinPhantom
    115 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Every time something great is discovered in a Character and it does not immediately benifit certain individuals the first thing they want is a nerf. It's a game there is going to be a degree of problem solving. There is nothing wrorg with voicing your opinion but try asking the community for a solution. Although I own a Dooku, QGJ. I Never went with the meta because there are certain characters I like from the toons n movies, and before it's all said and done I beleive all major characters will have there day in the sun. I mean i find it hard to believe Cad will never be a force w/o the force to be reckon with. I believed that with savage and fives and they have improved just like ploon,maul,Barris(she is good but the community wants at least a average unique ability or attack and not stealth.) I think it will happen in time and Boba I believe they will be improved at some point and people won't be ready because they just went from a Droid poggle/to speed QGJ/to a resistance rey/by then Vader will be as hard as Skelator and ready to lead a empire or sith team and keep in mind updates are changing the game for good for bad whatever. But when these players are improved and are bombing on folks there will be a small minority of folks thinking it's a glitch since we all know there are two big bugs in this game and they come from geonosis. They talk funny but so do people from Canada.
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options

And so is Poggle

CT-5555 "Fives" is categorized as a human :D
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options

I keep asking myself what bugs occur when you use them then i realize :neutral:
  • Options
    Every time something great is discovered in a Character and it does not immediately benifit certain individuals the first thing they want is a nerf. It's a game there is going to be a degree of problem solving. There is nothing wrorg with voicing your opinion but try asking the community for a solution. Although I own a Dooku, QGJ. I Never went with the meta because there are certain characters I like from the toons n movies, and before it's all said and done I beleive all major characters will have there day in the sun. I mean i find it hard to believe Cad will never be a force w/o the force to be reckon with. I believed that with savage and fives and they have improved just like ploon,maul,Barris(she is good but the community wants at least a average unique ability or attack and not stealth.) I think it will happen in time and Boba I believe they will be improved at some point and people won't be ready because they just went from a Droid poggle/to speed QGJ/to a resistance rey/by then Vader will be as hard as Skelator and ready to lead a empire or sith team and keep in mind updates are changing the game for good for bad whatever. But when these players are improved and are bombing on folks there will be a small minority of folks thinking it's a glitch since we all know there are two big bugs in this game and they come from geonosis. They talk funny but so do people from Canada.

Dude, u'v made a great point. u really should post this to the Dooku discussion thread. I believe most of us are just complaining about the op toons, but after that we still try to climb to the first place on arena. This is also a part of the fun of this game. each toon will have receive his/her rebirth one day, hopefully. However at moment the OP toons have changed the balance of this game. there are always those a few toons appearing on the top of the arena, which means the varieties of strategy are fading away. Yes, we can wait for more event character like sith or night sisters, but before it shows up most players have been AFK. the whales i used to see them on the top of the arena on my serve have stopped leveling up. Now the only funny thing for me is browsing the forum.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure he's a clone and not a bug.
  • Options
    I know what you mean to say :) I too reported the same issue few days back. But I was taken down by lot of guys.
    AI is giving Fives undue advantage. If you want to taken on Fives even at end, make sure you have a healer. 3 toons or 4 toons, he will sure kill all of them.
    I am not sure if the Fives I encountered had basic ability '8' since non of them were at lvl 76.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Another "nerf him, because I can't beat him" thread... so original.
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • Options
    What's funny is I was using 5's before he was starting to be called new meta or whatever. Mines only 5* (halfway to 6*) and almost all skills are 7. He is also 68 so I dont see it yet. I just wanted a cooler tank then RG (and didnt want to level mine up neglected my others I've been working on).
    but what PhightinPhantom said is true from all these nerf posts. People just dont want to figure out a stragedy to the character there facing and automatically calls it overpowered, too elite, uber or whatever the new word is.
    Too bad instead of chiming and asking for assistance its an automatic this guy or that guy needs a nerf.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options

16lmscg.png

This is a silly combo. 5555s dodging is counterintuitive. He wants to be hit. Dooku lead as a whole is a weak strategy now but not everyone has moved on.

5555s is a very good toon. If you have stunners, use them. He requires strategy. Please don't willy nilly AOE into teams build around countering.

As a rule, I dislike nerf threads. Unless a toon i is required in every team and is unable to be killed except my a mirrored team, he/she isn't truly overpowered.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I've spent months getting bent over by royal guard whilst Dooku dances around in front of me, finally in 5's my bizare addiction to this game is being justified, try and get me now, 5's dropping open palm dry slaps back to those pair all day long