Should daily credit reward increase with level?

Zama_Zeckur
394 posts Member
edited April 2016
As you start to get into the mid 70s, should the daily rewards increase slightly in credit instead of stay static the entire game?

Should daily credit reward increase with level? 77 votes

Yes
84%
HyperalloyUshoSaetetAdamWVengencekozakjanosvincentlondonbenacrowT0mmyB23RobbathehuttSmithieArarisValerianEl_DuderinoEleiemgsethJuan123M9silentBrazilian_JoeDiraanchipmunk19 65 votes
No
15%
BentWookieeSekuOwexBaillSavageopMegadeth3700LegoLegs_PetrozzaMo_lizaAeroEventineElessedilMiepmorpDatika 12 votes
Post edited by Zama_Zeckur on

Replies

• Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Credits should though.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No
    Kinda defeats the whole purpose, don't you think?

Edit: When I voted the question was XP
    Post edited by Aero on
  • Options
    No
    Exp, No.. But I think the credits reward should though. :)
  • Options
    Yes
    Exp, No.. But I think the credits reward should though. :)

Fixed haha
  • Options
    Yes
    I changed from xp to credits per request
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No
    It's really dumb that you can change the poll question after people have voted.....
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Why not tho
  • Options
    Yes
    Aero wrote: »
    It's really dumb that you can change the poll question after people have voted.....

Yeah i apologize about that
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Absolutely should be raised at every level of 10.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Jesse
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I mean, how can I say no to more credits? You use more training droids as the levels get higher, so you're spending a significant amount already. Plus, if you want to level up ALL your main characters so they don't fall behind (which, for some, could be up to twenty or more toons), extra moolah takes forever to obtain.

That being said, if you're only using the bare minimum of toons for GW, Arena, etc. because you are f2p like myself, you can maintain a constant balance of credits between level ups. However, this can only be done if you don't level up a plethora of other characters at the same time. That's the game's way of punishing you for being f2p: you can't have all of what you want at one time.
  • Options
    Yes
    Just Credits though. We will never have diverse rosters with the current limitations