Remove the 45 bonus energy

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Lambi wrote: »
    I want them to remove all characters from the game and replace them with toothpicks....

Stickman adventures!
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Thats ok, you and other people who dont feel like logging in to collect it dont have to. Its a free choice we all allow you to have lol.
  • Options
    Please remove posters that don't appreciate free energy.

Agree. Some people will complain about everything.
  • Options
    I did not meant to remove the bonus energy.
    I meant that instead of having 3 times a 45 bonus energy if we could have one time 135 bonus energy at the same time of the daily activity reset.

Because sometimes i am at work and i can not login to a game during work hours and collect the 45 energy.
    And sometimes the energy arrives at 3 am or 2 am depending on the timezone because i travel in different places so i am sleeping and can not get the energy either.

That is what i was meaning but it seems i didnt write it well and people understand wrongly what i wanted to say
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    I did not meant to remove the bonus energy.
    I meant that instead of having 3 times a 45 bonus energy if we could have one time 135 bonus energy at the same time of the daily activity reset.

Because sometimes i am at work and i can not login to a game during work hours and collect the 45 energy.
    And sometimes the energy arrives at 3 am or 2 am depending on the timezone because i travel in different places so i am sleeping and can not get the energy either.

That is what i was meaning but it seems i didnt write it well and people understand wrongly what i wanted to say
    No matter what, you're going to get attacked here. Nerds gonna nerd
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    Options
    @vincentlondon The trick here is that they are giving free energy over a period of time because they want players to log in to their app multiple times a day. Marketing strategy. Maybe the data that they had collected had showed players tend to just log in once per day during reset or twice. Hence, this strategy.
  • Options
    Please remove posters that don't appreciate free energy.

+1
  • Options
    Please randomly take away a star from one of my toons each week. I'm sure they'll hardly ever miss it I mean with Sooooo many stars.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!