Why you will never see double synergy characters

Except for vader of course.
The hardest toons to get right now are General Grievous, grand master yoda, and darth vader.
Each one takes a long time to acquire ( unless you blow tons of money on the game) and each one has a completely unique skillset. No ither character steals and shares buffs like yoda, no other character saves his **** by forcing a taunt or has health down debuffs (i think) like grievous. No ither character can remove debuffs on the ENEMY team like vader.
However, vader is the only one whos actually impossible to get even by spending big money on the game. Whereas if you spend enough, grievous and yoda both become immensely easier to acquire.
However, despite that vader is the hardest grind, both yoda and grievous have one more ability than he does.
Vader is the most popular character in the ENTIRE star wars franchise, the hardest to farm, and yet he has one less ability?
But he has something no other character does, an extra synergy.
Yet so many people on the forums constantly ask for every joe common to get a double synergy faction. Are you kidding me?
The only time it should be acceptable to ask to elevate some random toon to one of vaders few advantages is if that toon is just as hard to grind/just as iconic if you are willing for vader to get some other boost.
I wouldnt mind jedi luke being rebel and jedi or emperor palpatine being empire and sith since theyre both incredibly iconic and will presumably be very difficult to farm as well.

Tl;dr: you seriously want to take away vader, the most iconic and hardest to grind character's advantage by making almost every other character have the same advantage he has?

Replies

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Correction, Hoth Soldier is taking longer than Grievous.
    {RotE}
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lando is both rebel and scoundrel. They just made that change with the update. There will be more.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Actually, looking at Vader's skill set, he's gonna be very impressive later on in the game's life. As for synergies, Lando has already been mentioned. There are others, I think.
  • Options
    Ahsokas leader skill applies to both Jedi and Night sisters. Poggle and the jawas have faction and droid synergies. Plo Koon has Jedi and clone synergies. Those are some off the top of my head.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Being part of two factions doesn't really make you any better, just means you can fit into more teams.
  • Options
    Droids and jawa work together?
  • Options
    The only Jawa who will have Droid synergy, as far as I know, is Jawa Engineer, and that's assuming the datamining is accurate. Dathcha and Jawa just have anti-Droid abilities.
  • Options
    Ahsokas leader skill applies to both Jedi and Night sisters. Poggle and the jawas have faction and droid synergies. Plo Koon has Jedi and clone synergies. Those are some off the top of my head.

Nailed it....
  • Options
    Knoobywan wrote: »

Nailed it....

+1111111
  • Options
    Poggle gives bonuses to Geonosians and droids.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....