think talia cud do with a slight buff

only thing i would do to her is reduce hp lost on healing to 10% so more people could use her as a healer because there are little dark side healers in the game

Replies

• Options
    I agree, though I think it should consume 15% health. Right after I heal a near dead ally with her, most enemies focus fire on her, since she lost 20% health. However, 15% isn't as much, and I think 10% is too low for a heal as strong as her's. Either EA increase the healing of her basic attack, or make her consume less health for her heal so she doesn't die too quickly.
  • Options
    Well i think he is well balanced atm. At higher lvl the heal by her isn't that bad to her - it does not cost that much of her health. I think Talia is one of the must have chars in this game. She offers so much flexibility and if you are crafty she is very useful. That does not mean that she is a must in every squad - not at all. But for F2P it is very good option to have. Don't drop her. I know she wouldn't be priority but after you've got what you need go for Talia.
  • Options
    my talia is almost 7 star :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    She's a solid but unspectacular hero. I definitely wish she hit a little harder but she does have good skills.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I saw a post a lil while ago of a player that had a 7* Talia and he said that her normal self healed for 700 to 1k. If that's right then I think she is good to go as she is. I thought a small buff would be ok for her too, until I heard that anyway. And to echo what someone already posted...she is a unique character and fits a lot of teams. My Talia isn't strong enough to be a part of my PvP team but I definitely won't forget about her.
  • Options
    Yes I agree that she is better with a small buff. Her normal damage is too little, and sometimes you do worry if she can recover back her health after she uses her heal cause she will get focused down after she takes damage. I got her basic attack to level 6, but I still find her performance to be very lacklustre. Mine is only 5* though. Captain phasma or other heroes do a better job in refilling turn meters, and there are many better healers than her, so she is neither here nor there.
  • Options
    They should get rid of the consume 20% of her health and she'd still be a weak character in arena. I feel bad for talia users because in arena using her is practically playing 5 vs 4 on defense because you can manipulate her so easily while she takes her own health.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • Options
    They should get rid of the consume 20% of her health and she'd still be a weak character in arena. I feel bad for talia users because in arena using her is practically playing 5 vs 4 on defense because you can manipulate her so easily while she takes her own health.

Yes, she is what we call a "free frag" in arena

• Options
    She does need looked at.
  • Options
    Have her at 7* power 4480. Useful for dark side missions and B Gw squad. Decent character thats easily outshined and replaced with other lower star ones.