yoda 6*
eeth both 7*
sidious 7*
ig-86 7*
count dooku 7*
jedi counselur 7*
QGJ 6* (almost 7 just need credits )
chewy 6*
ahsoka 6* (almost 7* need 38 more shards)
rey 4* (need 25 shards for 5*)
mace 5* (stopped working on this character)
characters I'm also farming include 88 and resistance pilot
i play every day and work fairly hard at this game so let me know if you want me on your guild :)

Replies

• Options
    Hey, you sound awesome I would love you to join my guild, you have got great characters and my guild needs active members like you. What do you say ?
  • Options
    Hey, you sound awesome I would love you to join my guild, you have got great characters and my guild needs active members like you. What do you say ?

could you send me your guild info and stuff so i can check it out if i like the way you guys role then id love to join the guild
  • Options
    Hey, so my guild I called First Order Overload and we are a fun social guild that will be doing raids and all other stuff that guilds can do. We are all active and very experienced and would love to have you on board to help us defeat the rancor.
  • Options
    Hey, so my guild I called First Order Overload and we are a fun social guild that will be doing raids and all other stuff that guilds can do. We are all active and very experienced and would love to have you on board to help us defeat the rancor.

alright I'm game so how do i sign up
  • Options
    So you give me your ally code then I will add you and invite you to the guild when the update comes which will be today
  • Options
    So you give me your ally code then I will add you and invite you to the guild when the update comes which will be today
    alright so my ally code is 933-294-364
  • Options
    Thank you, I will add you now
  • Options
    Ok I sent the request my name should be Kieran frew
  • Options
    Ok I sent the request my name should be Kieran frew

sorry buddy I'm looking to join a guild thats a higher tier (so only live 70 and up) but thanks anyways sorry again
  • Options
    I have level 70+ in the guild
  • Options
    I have level 70+ in the guild
    i checked your stats and you are level 66 at 2000 in arena