Needing clarification on Guild Currency/Guild Bank Currency

LaLiam
1589 posts Member
edited April 2016
Whats the difference? What are each used for?

Things keep changing i have no confidence that i know for certain.
{RotE}

Replies

• Options
    Guild currency is your personal currency for spending in the guild shop (gear, chars, whatever). Guild bank coins are for summoning raids.

You earn the guild currency by completing the daily activities, proportional (somehow) to the full guild's effort plus your own personal effort in proportion to the guild (the higher the tier that the whole guild achieves, the higher everyone payment will be, and the higher you go inside your own guild, the more extra you will get.

You earn the bank coins for the guild by spending up to 600 energy (cantina + regular). 600 is the cap and you can also earn coins if you make less than 600 (i suppose that 1 energy = 1 coin, but haven't read if that's true).
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Guild currency is your personal currency for spending in the guild shop (gear, chars, whatever). Guild bank coins are for summoning raids.

You earn the guild currency by completing the daily activities, proportional (somehow) to the full guild's effort plus your own personal effort in proportion to the guild (the higher the tier that the whole guild achieves, the higher everyone payment will be, and the higher you go inside your own guild, the more extra you will get.

You earn the bank coins for the guild by spending up to 600 energy (cantina + regular). 600 is the cap and you can also earn coins if you make less than 600 (i suppose that 1 energy = 1 coin, but haven't read if that's true).

Thank you, that does make a lot of sense.
    {RotE}