Sweet Bronzium Drop

Was on the fence about farming him. This will probably sway my opinion.
AGimRFu.png
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!

Replies

• Zoggan
    35 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Bronzium has been sick for me today. Out of 5 pulls I got a full IG 86, two Ima Gun Di and one Dooku. Last pull was just some training droids.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    And here I'm excited when I pull RG. Nice pull.
  • Options
    @Zoggan that's a nice day!!

Still so far my best pull was Old Daka was halfway to farming her and then got the Bronzium pull. Only downside right now is that my cantina shipments are almost all Jedi for Yoda event. After that it's 5's all the way home.
  • Options
    Nice pull. Fives is truly underrated but effective even at 4*.
  • Options
    Yep he will be very useful in GW and challenges until I can level him further
  • JMFnC
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I pulled him a couple days ago as well. Just gave him another star last night and already have him purples. It was pretty exciting to pull him.
  • Options
    Pulled him a while back. Definitely focusing on him after I finish starring QGJ
  • Options
    Yeah I love getting these unexpected drops. One of these days I hope to find a Barris in there lol. Just never bothered farming her as I focused on other toons and never really got around to her.
  • Options
    I pulled him at 4* a couple of months ago and immediately switched priorities to moving him up. Stopped at 6*, where he is a beast.

As soon as I 7* Daka I will be back on the 5s train for that final star. If he hit just a little bit harder he would be on my arena team.
  • Options
    Two weeks ago, I pulled a leia. However for the most part, I never get a darn thing that good. And to be honest, Leia to me is ehh since I can't farm her.
  • Options
    Two weeks ago, I pulled a leia. However for the most part, I never get a darn thing that good. And to be honest, Leia to me is ehh since I can't farm her.

Leia doesn't drop from bronziums.
    I pulled him at 4* a couple of months ago and immediately switched priorities to moving him up. Stopped at 6*, where he is a beast.

As soon as I 7* Daka I will be back on the 5s train for that final star. If he hit just a little bit harder he would be on my arena team.

Fives always unlocks at 3*

• Options
    Leia, in bronzuim?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I pulled a fives from bronzium, also mob enforcer and other junk like 100 magmaguard.
    this weeks i had good drops, purple gear, shards etc.
  • Options
    Yeah I thought you always pull toons at a specific star?
    My luckiest pull was Old Daka too! I was only maybe lvl 40 or so and switched farming priorities right away. I knew it was a good pull but didn't realize how lucky that was until later on. Been pulling 3 Biggs since then. ;)
  • Tohu
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Pulled Poggle, Boba, Mace, several JC, a RG, 2 Ewok Elders,...
    5s is nothing :P
  • Options

Leia doesn't drop from bronziums.

Fives always unlocks at 3*

Yeah your right. I must have stupidly.paged crystals for a drop. Smh. Really thought I got her in bronzium. My bad. Sorry

In that case L've never gotten anything worth a darn out of bronzium
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Zoggan wrote: »
    Bronzium has been sick for me today. Out of 5 pulls I got a full IG 86, two Ima Gun Di and one Dooku. Last pull was just some training droids.
    This makes me sad. I mean, I'm happy for ya, but why does this game hate me so much.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I pulled Old Daka last week and I was working on her, so I have 63/65 for her 5* :) was awesome.
  • Captain_Reynolds
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Why would you be on the fence about Fives?
    He's a solid toon to have.

Nice pull though. Congrats :)
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've Never pulled anything, been playing daily since November :\

Edit: congrats on your pull ^^
  • Options

I know he's solid but the effort to get him farmed all the way up to current team stats was a little daunting. Plus he's in cantina and want to finish QGJ for next Yoda event. Seems like every toon I really want to work on is in cantina shipments
  • Options
    Sweet, I had the same pull about two weeks ago. Works great. Currently trying to 5 star him
  • Options
    Well done congrats he is worth using and levelling/ farming. Send some of your luck this way never got a full character from bronze cards.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options

I know he's solid but the effort to get him farmed all the way up to current team stats was a little daunting. Plus he's in cantina and want to finish QGJ for next Yoda event. Seems like every toon I really want to work on is in cantina shipments

Yeah I hear you. At least he's got 3 hard nodes that in my experience drop pretty frequently. Been working on him for a month and almost have him 7*
  • uffdan
    49 posts Member
    Options
    i pulled full urorurr and ewok elder right after the protection update back to back