The Game of Thrones on during Payout/Update discussion (Merged Threads)

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If you guys are spoiling a show i will watch someday then shame on you all
  • Options
    Anyone read the synopsis? Keen
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Anyone read the synopsis? Keen

Pretty sure it'll be a corpse.

Both of them lol
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I need to change my username to something NOT stupid.

Wow, they really censor everything here, don't they?
  • Options
    I want funds to buy crystals, does the iron bank of braavos have a branch in England? I'll put my sister up as collateral, that way I don't even have to pay it back.
  • Options
    of course they only tease us the first episode. That Emilia Clarke though. Wife and I have a pact. If ever the chance shows itself to hook up with that girl...I have the green light. Only stipulation is that she gets the same respect with Kit Harrington...

Yep, I'm good with it.

Fair trade!

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Welp, finished the GoT episode. Still no update.

*WAITING INTENSIFIES* ~~(O_o)~~
  • Options
    GoT was underwhelming. Ready for the star war
  • Options
    I've been obsessively refreshing Google Play all night. Hopefully soon.
  • Options
    So the first episode is not that great? Really cant wait to get back home and watch it
  • Options
    Naifreak wrote: »
    So the first episode is not that great? Really cant wait to get back home and watch it

I thought it was fine. Everyone says that about the first episode every season. This one was actually pretty hardcore IMO. They wasted no time getting bloody lol
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    It's fine. It's not great but its serviceable. Mostly just gets you back into the characters, catch you up with where everyone is.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    The hound lives lol

Not even the hound.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Zapdoszaps wrote: »
    If you guys are spoiling a show i will watch someday then shame on you all

Its been 6 years.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    medetec wrote: »
    It's fine. It's not great but its serviceable. Mostly just gets you back into the characters, catch you up with where everyone is.

Only a few people died this time.
  • Options
    What is this GoT talk? The most important show came back tonight. Silicon Valley
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    1st episode for every season is the same. They have to close out the cliff hangers from last season before moving forward. Which was pretty much the case this time. Except the end. ****? A little confused by that. Not giving anything away for people haven't watched,bu are they seeing that person is really that old? Or a god? Or what the effects of doing stuff? ( people seen it know what I mean )
  • Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    A Lannister always pays his debts.....

Cant wait for the lannisters to get ganster on everyone this season

Not many Lannisters left....

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    1st episode for every season is the same. They have to close out the cliff hangers from last season before moving forward. Which was pretty much the case this time. Except the end. ****? A little confused by that. Not giving anything away for people haven't watched,bu are they seeing that person is really that old? Or a god? Or what the effects of doing stuff? ( people seen it know what I mean )

From reading the books, I always assumed something like that for her. Illusions. Cool to see my guess was correct lol
  • Options
    Nice. Getting more hyped for the show now. Wish i could finish my work early today. The opening songs is echoing in my head right now.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    What is this GoT talk? The most important show came back tonight. Silicon Valley

Only Richard died in SV.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options

It was explained in the aftershow.
  • Options
    Wish resurrected Mountain was available in this game....talk about a tank!

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    jon snow dies
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Jon snow eats a Snow cone in the snow.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »

It was explained in the aftershow.

Blah didn't get to see it. Stupid dog wanting out.

Well Google time.