Parental Guidance (Guild for parents or just super busy people) looking for members! [GUILD FULL]

cruithear
3 posts Member
edited April 2016
Edit 2: The guild is now full! If there is enough interest, I can create a 2nd guild with my alt account.

Greetings folks! We're still looking for people to fill out a guild for parents and otherwise super busy folks that will be a little more understanding when folks can't devote all of their time to GoH!

If you're interested please fill out the survey here and I'll begin adding people to the guild as soon as I can create it =).

Edit: The copy/paste version of the link in case anyone needs it

https://ncsu.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_4U7TWj7de0vGiY5
Post edited by cruithear on

Replies

• Options
    Hi there!

While I am new to the game (P2P), I am an experienced gamer, and will bring loyalty, commitment and a good sense of humor to Parental Guidance. I have three kids, but play daily, and should have no problems contributing to the guild as a whole.

I just completed your survey as well. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Cash Flow
    687-524-313
  • cruithear
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the response! I should add that this is an East Coast time zone (for those that are concerned) and that many people will probably be quite active, but that there won't be an expectation for every single person to produce at max capacity every day =).
  • Options
    Hey just took the survey if you still have room. I play every day and will be level 75 tomorrow morning. I'm happy to do my part for guild rewards but don't have a ton of time for the social aspect, If that's the idea of your group.
  • Options
    Hey just took the survey if you still have room. I play every day and will be level 75 tomorrow morning. I'm happy to do my part for guild rewards but don't have a ton of time for the social aspect, If that's the idea of your group.

That pretty much nails it! Thanks for responding! We've had a very positive response overall so far =)
  • Options
    UPDATE: Guilds are live! And it came with the ridiculous stipulation that you can only invite allies. So, if you receive an invite from "Joel," that's me!
  • Options
    Hey there, I just saw this posting and I would love to join a guild such as this one. I play everyday but I also want to play with people who understand real life commitments such as raising a child is important. I'm up to level 75 now and filled out the survey. Hope a second guild can be made. Cheers!